Well old camelot players

Dimzet

Regular Freddie
Ok, now i haver order WAR, now i just need to know where my old camelot m8s ar hiding. Players from Dyvet!:cheers:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
go back to Dyvet mate. WAR is depressingly crappy compared to DAoC.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Ok, now i haver order WAR, now i just need to know where my old camelot m8s ar hiding. Players from Dyvet!:cheers:

I'll take a stab in the dark & say that they're all on the US DAoC servers after trying WAR.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
english and german servers are still fun to play on.

however...

dont play 24/7.. just two nights a week and with a guild group orsmt.. :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!

Karak Norn/Destro here, once an Alb/Excal. However most of the FH crowd seem to have either moved on from WAR or moved on from FH when talking about WAR.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Karak Norn/Destro here, once an Alb/Excal. However most of the FH crowd seem to have either moved on from WAR or moved on from FH when talking about WAR.

I stopped posting when every post I made came out as a whine/moan/sulk/strop. Off with the guild to play aion while keeping a eye on warhammer incase they ever fix it.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Myself and The Ministry is playing on the Devon cluster since 3-4 weeks or so and we're having an absolute blast.

We've tried Warhammer for about a year and we're pretty much done with it. It's not a bad game, but just too unfinished, and they've ventured too far from daoc and too close to WoW with the game.

We're coming across more and more old Dyvet players and guilds on Devon and i can say it's much fun. It really feels like home again.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Myself and The Ministry is playing on the Devon cluster since 3-4 weeks or so and we're having an absolute blast.

We've tried Warhammer for about a year and we're pretty much done with it. It's not a bad game, but just too unfinished, and they've ventured too far from daoc and too close to WoW with the game.

We're coming across more and more old Dyvet players and guilds on Devon and i can say it's much fun. It really feels like home again.

Same experience here, tried WAR, was ok, but not great, back to Devon, having a blast as well :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i wouldn't call WAR unfinished. they just cocked up the coding and realized it to late to be able to do anything about it.

if they would have gotten the server code right in the fortbattles and city sieges or anywhere where there is zerg vs zerg and the mob pathing it would have been a much more enjoyable game.

and that they havent fixed neither yet makes atleast me think thet they just can't do it. because i doubt they actually want it to be that way.

probably takes a complete rewrite to make the game proper :(

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
i wouldn't call WAR unfinished. they just cocked up the coding and realized it to late to be able to do anything about it.

Coding in war is the worst of any mmo ive played. As a example, I logged in today to kill a hour. A WE attacks me and im dead in about 3 seconds.

I check the combat log and find the first 1.2k of dmg was done by 'something hits you ...', this is normal and has been like this since launch. then next 2.8k is done by the WE. All well can good, but why am I dead, I started with just over 7k and took 4k in dmg. Did GOA just rob the other 3k of HP's off me?

Logged into WoW to talk to some old guildies, Zero lag.
Logged into Aion 0 lag.

Arg I've done it again /whine /moan

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Did GOA just rob the other 3k of HP's off me?

Mythic, not GOA....

comon, GOA has been running Mythics games in EU for almost 9 years now. isnt it time to start to remember that they aint the developer soon? :)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Mythic, not GOA....

comon, GOA has been running Mythics games in EU for almost 9 years now. isnt it time to start to remember that they aint the developer soon? :)

Never!!. Why blame the yanks when I can blame the french ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Never!!. Why blame the yanks when I can blame the french ;)

there having it bad enough as it is. didnt you read that 22 employees of france telecom have commited suicide? :)

gotta be one shite place to work at... >.<

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
there having it bad enough as it is. didnt you read that 22 employees of france telecom have commited suicide? :)

gotta be one shite place to work at... >.<

there were forced to play WAR apparently....

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
go back to Dyvet mate. WAR is depressingly crappy compared to DAoC.

its even worse than described here you spend hours grinding your arse off to go into a zergy rvr zone or if the day is right camped warcamps :) if ur not a caster u cant do fuck all in proper keep raids because its so laggy on goa's behalf. Either play daoc USA or play Aion or if you've got learning difficulties play World of Warcraft.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
daoc US is where everyone seems to be going,real nice eu community on all 3 realms....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom