Well NP

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
7 out of 9 of u resisted Mezz. Gratz :D

U all use MEzz BT from CB's ?

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
i have just eaten chili chicken from some thai place. It was superb, I wish i was eating it again

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Thai is tasty, mooch bttr than Chinese :D

Appollo

Part of the furniture
HerculesPluto said:
i have just eaten chili chicken from some thai place. It was superb, I wish i was eating it again

Now im hungry fs :eek7:

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
if entire group is mezz immune, only the person you have targetted reads as "allready haas that effect" or simular, wheres as the rest group reads target resists the effect.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
boooooooooohoooooooooooooo, weird how they never all seem to be mezz immune when we fight them jsut the ones with CB

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
I think its radar, or insta > sorc cos aussie said so.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
You get a different message when mezz hits Ceremonial feedback than if it is resisted. And a different one again if they had that effect recently.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Terry Tate says
owned13.jpg

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
NP have been unmezzable, undebuffable, unstunnable, ungrappable etc lately. atleast most of them. pure damage works tho. :twak:

wake up b0is, you don't need any bug exploit/cheats or anything. you own enough without'em.

nick

Fledgling Freddie
eSo said:
NP have been unmezzable, undebuffable, unstunnable, ungrappable etc lately. atleast most of them. pure numbers works tho. :twak:

Agreeked.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
that and the amazing talent of jumping enemies from behind tbh.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
why do people always end up in tears when they lose a lot to someone? i got radar accusations from xandro on irc today cos we killed his grp twice xD once was head to head meet once they added when we fought albs. The cries of cheat as excuses for losing are getting beyond a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom