Well it just sucks imho

S

Sankat

This game starting to suck:

1. stealther zergs suck.

2. Buff Botts suck.

3. Nice peeps leaving because of this sucks.

4. all the plvl'd kiddies who are selfish to the bone suck.

5. Game balance getting worse sucks.

6. Peeps that wine everyday suck. (first time for me so..)

Well that is about it.... am pissed...... a great game turning sucky SUCKS!!

G

Gewny

I have a solution for you :

1. Dont try to be ubah, play to have fun
2. ignore the whine.

"Dr.Phil : It helps " :)

S

Sankat

Originally posted by Gewny

2. ignore the whine.

Thing is:

I am THE person who does not care if he is uber yes or no, but peeps are becoming more selfish and selfish..
When i got this game about 1 year ago, there was no plvl mania, no "i am uber cause i have buffbott". These days it seems all peeps think about is themselves and how to become UBER.
If this trend continues i give this game about 6 months and all you will have left are little kiddies with buffbotts thinking they are GOD

The peeps that know me, know that if someone need help in anyway i would try to help, but lately if you help someone they don't even thank you anymore, or return the favour if you need help...in short: That Sucks

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Gewny

2. ignore the whine.

I do this too, works wonders mostly. on top of that I joined a guild who's not busy being uber, but just wants to have fun.

I agree it's getting worse tho, and I actually have to force myself to group outside the guild

M

m4rk

<Sankat CoolRunnings: lvl50 mana eld RR4L3> DELETED
<Songs of Love: lvl 43 bard (656 WC) DELETED>
<Sanka CoolRunnings: lvl 21 NS> DELETED
<Vault: holds my goodies> DELETED
<Poef II: lvl 50 enchanter > active and boring

and 10,000 chanters on the server doesn't help either, unless you are a 10yr old you shouldn't be playing one.

stun, debuff, nuke, nuke, nuke for teh retards!!11oneone

R

raer

/hug

be like me and just get yourself a sandwich ;)

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by m4rk
so a fire wizzard is even mroe retarded because he only has to pres nuke? :rolleyes:

T

Tranquil-

Well, no, he now plays the class fully knowing that he has to do it the hard way, press that single button way more to complete a task the enchanter could do much easier by combining his nuke button with a touch of his clearly overpowered debuff button.

I guess this means that the enchanter is a revolutionary that has to be struck down by the bats of equality, and will after the beatings end, still be forced to use two buttons to do the work the wizard can do by poking only one button.

I need a drink.

M

m4rk

The day Albions casters gets stun and a debuff in there spec line (cabs have it but not many of them and body sux :p) is the day i eat my shorts!

G

Gahldir

The day Albions casters gets stun and a debuff in there spec line (cabs have it but not many of them and body sux :p) is the day i eat my shorts!

all realms have 2 mages with x3 resists in 1 of thier speclines.

and I suppose a specline stun would me much better then a baseline one. ;)

H

heilel

Adapt your gameplay, I did for my cleric and my survivability has improved somewhat.

S

Sankat

and 10,000 chanters on the server doesn't help either, unless you are a 10yr old you shouldn't be playing one.

M8, me playing a chanter has fecking nothing to do with it. I am using a account from a m8 of mine, so what.
Its the attitude off peeps lately in this game. All "i wanna be uber without doing anything for it" peeps.
I have lvl'd my eld to 50 the normal way and i would't have done it any other way. And i did not do it while being selfish and claiming every stinking drop.
Btw my eld was more uber in rvr then this chanter i am playing. at least he could nuke a tank to death.
But i guess you just wanted to whine about chanters as you probably did 1000times. well go ahead, fits perfectly here :(

J

Jayce_DA

I agree totally.

I have just levelled my Warden to 28 the 'old' way and really enjoyed it.

I have other characters to level and I want to level all of then the 'old' way. Everytime I log my bard on I get invites to focus groups - I joined one once, never again.

I don't how ever beleive that this is all that will become of this game, especially if all the peeps who want to level the 'old' way get together and stick to it.

T

tomee

Im happy to lvl the old way as what use is a NS in a focus grp lol..

My last char was a tank and I enjoyed the old way of lvling, as its more fun and im not sitting doing sod all Admitedly I have been invited to a focus grp twice now which i was greatful for but i was no use as an NS just had to sit there or hit the mobs when no point to it.

It iss awkward id prefer to lvl the old way 100% as its more fun, but when everyone is in focus grps and i cant get a full grp of 8 together like the old way what do i do. At the moment i Solo and then take every opportunity to get any grp that allows me, Focus grps or not im afraid, xp is so slow solo

But if ever there is a old stlye grp pm me in game please id love to join lvl 39 NS. At least i can be of us ;-).

M

m4rk

If you don't like what i said then i musta hit a sore spot. There are too many chanters in the game tbh.

S

Sankat

If you don't like what i said then i musta hit a sore spot. There are too many chanters in the game tbh.

This post had nothing to do with chanters what so ever. Just read it, may help. You hitting a sore spot has more to do with no reading a post properly and just focusing on something you "think sucks"in the game. Fine with me, i agree on that point. But make a whine post of yourself about chanters, or at least respond on the post and not on my sig. That really has nothing to do with the things i think "suck" in this game

ps. As i said, i play this chanter cause i could get a char and don't had to start all over again. Chanter suck and i don't really like them much, but its the one available to now. I don't play a char cause they are fotm or they uber. Again as said before i don't care about being uber. Its the way peeps can only think about themselves and not considering there may be other peeps around.

N

-Nuked-

how can you people whie about a caster that does dmg :p doesnt even do as much dmg as the typical quad savage or current zerker! chanters arnt even _that_ useful any more and they are predictable for sure :rolleyes:

L

leoric

:(

Wow, I quit a while back cos of most of the reasons you got there, Its a shame cos it seems its probs got worse since i last played. I just ordered SI, And im not sure if it was the right thing to do after reading some of the posts like this one, Still we have our opinions and at least you,ve prepared me to shave my head before i rip it all out in anger :D

Users who are viewing this thread