well.. isnt that cute.

V

vargen

How cute!
Alb stealthers are learning how to form a stealthzerg for retards already in bg1! those little bastards are learning fast. Whats the matter? Not skilled enough to solo or do you just wanna cap out as soon as possible?

retards and their toys. *sigh*

and just to answer all the future replays to this thread:
yeah i'll cry more, yeah i got pwned, yeah im stuuuupid etc.

A

adari

this one time, in band camp, some1 posted a whine and it was like _so_ funny

C

Coim-

Get PBT. If I remember I think I saw somewhere that CS styles aren't going through bladeturn.

V

vargen

Originally posted by Coim-
Get PBT. If I remember I think I saw somewhere that CS styles aren't going through bladeturn.
yes but thats not really the point..
The point is that stelth classes r the #1 class for soloing and thats how they are ment to be played.
If they want to act like retards and zerg, they should roll AE-casters and go emain.

S

Smartypants

I'm not sure what's so retarded about more than one stealther...
It's called "cooperation" and "team work". Two interesting concepts, the signs of which you don't see nearly enough of, in the BG's.
At least not if you're an alb... :p

A

Ace_

:cool: well albs are you gonna take the ck or not certainly taking u bloody ages :/ get on with it as a solo ranger im sick of poping to kill one of ya thats resently died for no realm points and then been chased a mile by 4-12 of ya.. (cant do anything on there own twats). anyways back to killing one and dieing from the thousands gl :m00:

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by Ace_
:cool: well albs are you gonna take the ck or not certainly taking u bloody ages :/ get on with it as a solo ranger im sick of poping to kill one of ya thats resently died for no realm points and then been chased a mile by 4-12 of ya.. (cant do anything on there own twats). anyways back to killing one and dieing from the thousands gl :m00:

Organised.. Keep infiltrated, GT spotted , re spotted. spotted in the lord room.. GTAOE + Grapshot .. Thid captured.

Fear my ground targets.. there's one on you now :D

As for the so called stealth zerg. there were two scouts and 3 infils watching for mid reinforcements. At no time did we zerg.

Slime Shadey -- Infiltrator of Thidranki, spotter to the stars.

A

acei

Erm, since /level 20 i rolled a infil and ALL i have seen is zerg vs zerg there has been very few solo'ers and the solo'ers i have seen have been hibs therefore i have always solo'ed hibs and tried my best at soloing the mids but they're zerging like mad just like albs. So neither albs or mids can complain cause they get zerged, only ones that can complain is hibs cause they aren't zerging.

C

Coim-

Aye, all I've seen is hib soloers. The only problem is, when I try and solo them, about 4 peeps follow you and leech rp's. :(

T

tris-

just because you CAN solo it doesnt mean you SHOULD. this is a team game and telling people not to work as a team is, well fucking stupid dont you think? BD can solo well, does that mean they shouldnt run in FGs and own everyone?

D

DroP DeaD

Albion stealthers zerg? >Cough< At the 3 NSs that were camping both APK and MPK at somepoint last night :)

A

Ace_

Aye ive noticed alot of camping at these spots APK, MPK and HPK dont they realise that the mojority of peeps leaving there keep are worth no realm points, and having to wait anouther 10mins to port is a nightmare.

ps. this is a team game \o/ dont say that to loud with hibs about... i only know what it means cause ive played pydwen alb kkthx :)

H

Hercus

Originally posted by Ace_
Aye ive noticed alot of camping at these spots APK, MPK and HPK dont they realise that the mojority of peeps leaving there keep are worth no realm points, and having to wait anouther 10mins to port is a nightmare.

ps. this is a team game \o/ dont say that to loud with hibs about... i only know what it means cause ive played pydwen alb kkthx :)

U forget MB :), and hib ruins, or sniper hill =) always rox when u c a hunter from miles away, then hug him from behind and move on ;) ( at least that's i do whith the hibs: 2 luri's and 1 m00se, supertank :p)

N

Nugusta

You know why the hibs solo? there isnt enough of them...and when your soloing and get zerged by 3fg albs, most hibs just cba to stay and reroll alb or mid...

A

acei

Originally posted by Nugusta
You know why the hibs solo? there isnt enough of them...and when your soloing and get zerged by 3fg albs, most hibs just cba to stay and reroll alb or mid...
That changed today lol 3NS's were camping ATK and sometimes MB when mids/albs weren't there... btw saying 3fg albs is no longer true it could be 3fgmids/albs there's loads from both realm there now.

N

Nugusta

3 NS's compared to 3fg albs/mids...even fight imho since the albs would run like hell to apk...that FC in thid today? seem to be ganking my solo bm a bit to much with that 1fg of theirs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom