Well....im back :p

O

oblivion_6

Hi guys,

Ive been away looking at SWG and its made me realise that I prefer fantasy and big breasted firbies to the blasters and big breasted wookies

Hope everything cool with everyone I know and im sad to see that a few I knew have left but heay RL is much more important

Hope to cya all in game :p

p.s. expect a shit loads of obliXXX lv 20s kicking about lol

O

oblivion_6

SWG = great gameplay, nice graphics, few bugs, not so good group system, loads of RP, plenty of nice features

Im just not a big sci fi nut :p

im selling the game if u want it :p

O

oblivion_6

hee hee shit is such a strong word

i think a lot of sci fi nerds would luv it

oh and its a crafters paradise

E

Elomiem

obli m8,how's it going with Lineage?what u think of it ?i think it's quite cool,especially the dark elves :)

S

saks-

Wb Oliv.

Can only say same, im returning to DAoC aswell :D

the 30th of august.

The thing that annoyed me most with SWG, was the group system.. you didnt get much more xp from grouping :(

O

oblivion_6

nice to see a few peeps i remember

howdy Van :)

Hail hail indeed m8 :)

aye lineage 2 not bad

oh and one more thing

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL COPENHAGEN

If anyone here is in copenhagen u can actually have my missus no i mean it go on im fine with it in fact ill hold her down :p

C

Crashtje

lol wb oblinob, i opted for the FPS mmorpg and went for some planetside, tbh it bores the tits off me, its good laugh for 15minutes, til u start fighting peeps in the war zones, and u`ll be lucky to get higher than 10fps . All i did was run peeps over in the *safe* sanctuary and get loadsa greif points :p

anyhow wb oblinobs :) cant wait to meet your ns in emain or odins sometime :p

Users who are viewing this thread