Well I thought it was funny...

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Just seen this on another forum, I've not seen it here, but no doubt there'll soon be the usual chorus of Glen, but what the hell.

RB

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Zero sympathy, although what the hell kind of video is that from 'MEN Media'? Utter garbage, they should be ashamed.

mank!

Part of the furniture
hahha quality, why do the windscreen wipers come on though?

OH SHIT I'VE BEEN SKEWERED, MUST TURN THE WIPERS ON

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
LOL I've seen this happen to a black cab outside buckingham palace. I used to walk that way to work (victoria to green park). The cabby didn't know what to do but it had raised his cab a t least a foot off the road.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, mental. How do the sensors work then? How were the buses/post office van able to lower the thingys?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I've seen a double decker bus skewered on one of these near me. They have to use a card with this one (they obviously can't afford sensors, it is Wolverhampton after all) and the bus behind the one that used the card thought he could sprint right on through. laff.

Will

/bin/su
Bah, I posted that yesterday morning in the google video thread.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Humans astound me in their incessant, fucking ignorant attitudes and disobedience for the law/rules. They deserve to have pricey repairs for their lack of intelligence.

Vote me into power, I will save you from these truly idiotic people. ;)

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Will said:
Bah, I posted that yesterday morning in the google video thread.

Sorry Will :( Didn't mean to second post you.

Big G, don't save us from these people, who would we laugh at?

RB

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
We'd laugh at them swinging from gallows.

JOKE ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Actually, while I don't have much sympathy for the people in the clip, the bollards are really fucking dangerous. What if one of them went through a fuel tank or through a floor pan? I'm surprised that any council, as they're usually so health & safety concious, would allow the bollards to operate the way they do. Plus if you wreck a car all it will do is block the entrance until the car can be towed away, which is kind of counterproductive.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
load of bollocks imo Gaffer: we have those things all over the place here in holland and the streets certainly are not rife with explosions, nor with impaled cars.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Up until recently, all our town centres used to have these massive fuck-off metal barriers that were closed over to "close off" the town centre to reduce the risk of bombings back in the day.
There were some streets in Belfast which had those "tire shredders" on the ground to stop people coming down the wrong way down the road. Always fun to see someone who crept out too far then had to reverse only to rip the bottom of their car apart on them :)

of course back then you wouldnt dare drive the wrong way down the road or do shit like that, you had fully armed soldiers with itchy trigger fingers in armoured pillboxes at the side of those roads :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom