well i see these post from pryd server what about...

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

Who be from Excal 1st 3 years i played alb so a big wave to you guys.

The good old days when we exp on gobos (CRIPPPPPPPPPPP IT FFS)
and tree's lots and lots of tree's

who can remeber them days

i was mainly known as ninja as i seemed to have a fetish with the names and also im a real ninja in real life honest

p.s does anyone who knew a player who was called Ichor lost contact with him a while back tink he was in dragon knights or summit like that

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
I think alot of people from pryd know the ones from excal, and vice verca ;)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
AH good times tanglers ae fir wizard bomb groups with KOTL :D

Jorge Regula

Fledgling Freddie
Twas all about Fins in CF :clap:

Fins list :(

Once fell asleep on my keyboard minutes after getting into a group with my old mana ment, as I'd been sitting at my PC waiting in the list for however many hours.

Snapped the space bar off while trying to get my slobber out of the cracks :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Fins list :(

Once fell asleep on my keyboard minutes after getting into a group with my old mana ment, as I'd been sitting at my PC waiting in the list for however many hours.

Snapped the space bar off while trying to get my slobber out of the cracks :(

Haha classic.

God bless pre-nerf fop, just bring your shroomer and a leech, wedge down the shroom macro and come back several hours later.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
I played alb till the servers merged then I tended to play Middies on Pyrd though :)

Damn how I still miss Moderna Grav... and the many times someone in the group went : "Damn, my leech hit 50, time to get another alt out here" :)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Haha classic.

God bless pre-nerf fop, just bring your shroomer and a leech, wedge down the shroom macro and come back several hours later.

best way when I exped my animist which was on my second account, back when power fountain was totaly overpowerd and gave power during combat, shroom button down, power fountain down, run and pull endless amounts of mobs with bard without tagging them then confuse at the shrooms :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom