Well i did it

M

madcow

I untrained all my hard work in BH last nigth so i can become a master droid engineer!
wish me luck

A

amuse

Untrained BH? :twak:

Anyways, Good Luck. i untrained CH to master Combat Medic :)

not a holo profesion, but miss it when theres no groups around.

N

Nightchill

hope you did all your holos at once then

D

darbey

ouch definately good luck, hope your a patient person.

M

madcow

I found a great script for gringing DE i jsut need 350k of steel and 250k of fiberplast.

A

amuse

Originally posted by madcow
I found a great script for gringing DE i jsut need 350k of steel and 250k of fiberplast.

:eek2: 350'000 steel AND 250'000 fiberplast!!

now that will cost u LOADS of creds.

D

darbey

The grinding is not the problem its the obtaining the resources or the cash to get them , i spent over 400k as well as getting my own , stared oblivion in the face and respecced. I shiver as i think about it.

M

madcow

im just taking my time with harvestets i found a good 96% steel spawn on dant (now died) I got about 100k from that

at least its not master arcitec I hear u need 1,000,000 low grade ore for that

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by amuse
:eek2: 350'000 steel AND 250'000 fiberplast!!

now that will cost u LOADS of creds.

With friends allocation of harvesters plus top lvl harvesters and a good vein of resources this is easily attained.

Pump em full of resources and fuel and go on holliday :)

You will make back a lot of your creds selling surplus materials as you go, the harvesters will continually harvest and there is a good market out there for large quantities of materials.

Initial set-up costs for this endeavour would be interesting, i know i couldnt afford it :)

C

cleeve

Actually Fael you would be surprised.

Do a couple of missions and raise around 10k - then hit the bazar or master architects and look for BER 4+ Wind Gens. Train novice artisan and get a wind surveying tool or - just offer to pay a novice artisan to find u a good wind spot - and slap your wind gens down. BER4 wind gens will bring in around 4k of wind a day on a good spot of wind. 4k wind at 2cpu = 8k cash per day.

Operating costs will take around 2k of that from you leaving a healthy 6k profit to keep you ticking over. Then you get BER 8-9 wind gens. on a 67% vein of wind I pull in around 14k of wind energy every 24hours. Thats 28k cash if I sell it or I pump it into my mineral harvesters and sell the resources that they bring me.

I have now dropped artisan and rely on friends in my PA to find my spawns for me. All I do is offer to sell them the resources I get at half of the market value at the time.

Working this way I have moved to BER 10 Mineral Mining Installations, BER 8 Wind Gens and I still have over 600k in the bank after buying a city hall, composite armour and loads of furnitiure and statues.

Concentrate on just covering costs at the start and take a slow even paced approach to it and you will find resources rolling in.

C

(revor/ Chimaera / Mayor of Ius/ Coronet)

Users who are viewing this thread