Well, I did a realm comparison and guess what I found out...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Dakkath said:
I got a bit bored so decided, what with each realm slagging off the other all the time I'd do a quick test to discover which realm was the most friendly...

I reactivated old account number 3, deleted anything on it and rolled a lvl 1 alt in each realm, xp'd a bit then ran off into the frontiers to hug spam as many folks as possible for an hour and give a score ranking of how friendly each were (2 being best, 1 being average, 0 being rude sods and -1 for just being an asshole)...

Rolled an Alb...

Albs hugged back (sometimes) (+1)
Mids ignored me (0)
Hibs hugged back (+2)

Rolled a Mid...

Mids hugged back (sometimes) (+1)
Hibs hugged back (+2)
Albs chain killed me (-1 - bastard scouts)

Rolled a Hib...

Mids ignored me (0)
Hibs hugged back (+2)
Albs chain killed again (-1 - bastard scouts)

So I can confirm that after the first unofficial realm test...

Hibbies are lovely people (+6)
Mids don't give a crap either way (+1)
Albs are the scum of the universe (-1)

Mad me sad to be an Alb today. :(

Never hugged me then? :(

Would have set up a hug spam macro and stuck to you :(

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Anarch said:
how can you kill this beuty ?? shame on you DM!!!

QQ i was playing healer i rarely kill anything on it :( + her pet bit me!

Eleanora

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Were you Bibard? Scar was throwing kiss and I also hugged you then!

Edit: nvm, Bibard wasnt an invader, so it wasnt you :)

Bibard was me, as I didn't have a BB, I survived longer as a lvl 34 female firbie than a rr7 luri. Was positively surprised at how friendly everyone was :drink:

I didn't add on anything unless there were already 4 hibs attacking someone or if it was some evil mid group who had already killed me before ;)

Bikkus

Fledgling Freddie
I ran a similar test this afternoon with a lvl 1 Seer called Loveall. Here are my findings:

After the initial runs when the Albs seem to go into panic mode ( one mincer inst stun me as soon as we met around a corner) and kill me on sight, I got favouravble Hugs and kisses from the Albs at the Beno Bridge.

The Hibs were virtually killing me on sight on every occasion.

One Alb was being a real cock however. Iseeyou (Scout) killed me every time he came across me, without exception.

So in conclusion the Albs were friendly, after the initial panic. Hib were just RP whores and Iseeyou was a cock.

Here endth the lesson.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Bikkus said:
I ran a similar test this afternoon with a lvl 1 Seer called Loveall. Here are my findings:

After the initial runs when the Albs seem to go into panic mode ( one mincer inst stun me as soon as we met around a corner) and kill me on sight, I got favouravble Hugs and kisses from the Albs at the Beno Bridge.

One Alb was being a real cock however. Iseeyou (Scout) killed me every time he came across me, without exception.

So in conclusion the Albs were friendly, after the initial panic. Hib were just RP whores and Iseeyou was a cock.

Here endth the lesson.
I /hug'd and my fg didnt kill you, was the first run with them not sure if they killed you alot before that.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Bikkus said:

Here endth the lesson.

I couldnt believe i killed you with my tic dot :( i banged my head on the desk when i did :(

Was purely an accident as i had just used stealthlore and was spamming nearest target incase targeted someone OOV of screen... targeted a kobby but musta changed to you as i hit /face and insta dot :(

sowwy

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Barring accidents I don't kill grey cons period. Even if I get grey ganked repeatedly, I will not stoop down to their level. I can get my mission rewards from other players.

That said, wtf are grey cons doing out in the frontiers? Go back to Thidranki, RP leeching scum! :E Either that, or log some level 50 to help your realm and/or feed RPs to the zerg. ;)

vintervargen

Banned
hibs = kewl

albs = 13yo's with adrenalinrush when they see an enemy

mids = leet wannab fags

Reckoning

Fledgling Freddie
i killed a grey con out near berks the other day...twice i think. was on my scout. mids and hibs are icky things so i shoot them. you hugged me when i unstealthed to kill the shar behind you. i though you were a grey icky thing with homosexual tendencies so i shot you. i kill grey cons. when i was on my sorc at bolg i let a grey con live once. just let him run past on his way to the keep. i prided myself on my morals. 10 mins later that same grey con shot me from the battlements with a balista and killed me. would of had my shield up but i'd just gotten hit a few times trying to help some albs with the guards. i learned a valuable lesson that day. and plz don't QQ about scouts. we're dammed if we do and dammed if we don't. i get told to check ppl's health b4 i add. i tried that tactic, check alb health, check hib/mid, check alb, check mid/hib, check alb...shit he's dead, rapid fire......then i get pm'd. "thanks for help a*sehole" :eek6: so now i just look at the facts. it's RvR, Realm vs Realm. all members of a realm not my own are the enemy. I have yet to see DaoC single player mode. everyone adds, then comes on here to QQ about ppl adding. it's amazing. i get added on all the time. albs add, i don't mind. i lived and walked away with a few rp's in my pocket. mids and hibs add. an SB or NS pops on me and i get hit by all his stealther zerging buddies. i don't mind. it was a lost cause and there wasn't anything i could do. it's how the game is.
the biggest problem i see is that ppl aren't utilizing the classes they have. they want their high RR grps cuz they're leet and no one else is good enough. everyone thinks this class is op'd or that one is. i think all 3 realms are balanced, for the most part. problem is albs only play particular classes and everyone else is just shit. but that's my opinion and i'm intitled to it.
just remember everyone starts out at RR1L1. ppl seem to forget that once they reach RR5

Maleb

Fledgling Freddie
A reply from Icu to Bikke (don't keell the messenger :twak: )

Bikke; Thanks for giving me three rp's, three deathblows and helping me on the way on my personal quest. Love Iseeyou

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Haven't liked greycons since some grey rogue **** added on a bunch of fights @ lvl 1, breaking mezzes and such ;x

Bikkus

Fledgling Freddie
Maleb said:
A reply from Icu to Bikke (don't keell the messenger :twak: )

Bikke; Thanks for giving me three rp's, three deathblows and helping me on the way on my personal quest. Love Iseeyou

As i said - cock.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Reckoning said:
i killed a grey con out near berks the other day...twice i think. was on my scout. mids and hibs are icky things so i shoot them. you hugged me when i unstealthed to kill the shar behind you. i though you were a grey icky thing with homosexual tendencies so i shot you. i kill grey cons. when i was on my sorc at bolg i let a grey con live once. just let him run past on his way to the keep. i prided myself on my morals. 10 mins later that same grey con shot me from the battlements with a balista and killed me. would of had my shield up but i'd just gotten hit a few times trying to help some albs with the guards. i learned a valuable lesson that day. and plz don't QQ about scouts. we're dammed if we do and dammed if we don't. i get told to check ppl's health b4 i add. i tried that tactic, check alb health, check hib/mid, check alb, check mid/hib, check alb...shit he's dead, rapid fire......then i get pm'd. "thanks for help a*sehole" :eek6: so now i just look at the facts. it's RvR, Realm vs Realm. all members of a realm not my own are the enemy. I have yet to see DaoC single player mode. everyone adds, then comes on here to QQ about ppl adding. it's amazing. i get added on all the time. albs add, i don't mind. i lived and walked away with a few rp's in my pocket. mids and hibs add. an SB or NS pops on me and i get hit by all his stealther zerging buddies. i don't mind. it was a lost cause and there wasn't anything i could do. it's how the game is.
the biggest problem i see is that ppl aren't utilizing the classes they have. they want their high RR grps cuz they're leet and no one else is good enough. everyone thinks this class is op'd or that one is. i think all 3 realms are balanced, for the most part. problem is albs only play particular classes and everyone else is just shit. but that's my opinion and i'm intitled to it.
just remember everyone starts out at RR1L1. ppl seem to forget that once they reach RR5

P-a-r-a-g-r-a-p-h-s.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Maleb said:

That has to be the saddest shit i've ever seen. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom