Well heres the new hib race....

O

old.Niljindil

Looks better then the hulk hogan wannabes albion got ;)

However the frost elves mid got looks sweet.

S

spankya

Doesnt llok too bad, not as ugly as Trolls anyways ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

New Mid race is the coolest, Hibs in close second and good grief was someone having a bad day when the ugliest thing in creation was given to the Albs :D

L

leoric

:s

Looks fresh from hell, Not hibby land, Its very nice, but i dont think it suits the realm

S

Sichama

Give this barbarian looking race to Mids and give us the Dark Elves :(

E

envoker

You all know what this is gonna be tho?

Str/con 50(or60)
dex70qui70

What is it?

thenew nightshade race :)

B

boni_ofdavoid

Jeez, looks like another clothwearing misfit. I can just see the text now:-

'The blaablaa is a new cloth wearing tank that weilds a small axe, it makes up for its cloth armour with some nifty parry skills and an insta quickness debuff, oh and has some spells for rearanging flowers'...

Just purlease give it some cool ability that makes it worth rolling one... and is RF too much to ask for?

L

leoric

!

Wheres the imagination these days, Does anyone feel there milking the fact of adding classes? I mean u ever seen any other play pieces in monopoly? (Even tho everyone fights over going the car) :p

C

cercela

The shar are a ruthless and bloodthirsty race

imo that sounds SOOOOOO much like hib [/sarcasm]

i think they crossed a sylvan and a celt and gave it a wield horlike mask thing.

I thought hibs were supposed to be sexi? but the new SI classes are ugly. No wonder in the book is says hybril is outcast from hibernia. I imagine same for altlantas.

ugly people need not apply for hib, go to mid imo

T

temseti

so more cloth wearing gimps :(. Wheres the imagination these days...mid svartalfs look really cool and fit in well. Albs needed something unusual such as ogres because their races are pretty standard. Hib race looks like the only one that fits into the water theme at least.

M

Marwolaeth

Re: !

Originally posted by leoric
Wheres the imagination these days, Does anyone feel there milking the fact of adding classes? I mean u ever seen any other play pieces in monopoly? (Even tho everyone fights over going the car) :p

Pffbt! Gimme the Top Hat anyday!

M

Marwolaeth

Originally posted by cercela
imo that sounds SOOOOOO much like hib [/sarcasm]

i think they crossed a sylvan and a celt and gave it a wield horlike mask thing.

I thought hibs were supposed to be sexi? but the new SI classes are ugly. No wonder in the book is says hybril is outcast from hibernia. I imagine same for altlantas.

ugly people need not apply for hib, go to mid imo

What? So was i the only one that got turned on by the spikey wristbands :)

C

cercela

Originally posted by Marwolaeth
What? So was i the only one that got turned on by the spikey wristbands :)

so you like those kind of women eh?

S

skadad

yesh the fey mythology thing only includes elves and lurikeens of course.. so wtf did they put these ones in hib!?!?....

Trolls-Svartalfs-kobolds so much in norse mythology etcetc..

ITS A FRIGGING GAME..

and ya looks like new nightshade race probably!..

or like elf bms! o_O

O

old.Aragone

i wish they would post what stats they get :eek:

and i wonder of the new alb ogres will be beating trolls in strength :eek:

A

Asq

Gifv Headbudstyle (with them pointythingsontehhead) with DD, DOT and InstaMez :D

Users who are viewing this thread