Well...here goes

russell

FH is my second home
6 weeks full time work (and 3 hours prep every night!) with the teacher that hates my very existence.

Haven't worked full time for 7 years, but the thing that worries me most is how I am going to fit all the other 'looking after 3 kids things' that take me all day, into an hour or so at night?

Ah well. Wish me luck....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't wish people luck, but i'll tell you to do your job to your best of abilities and fight that hideous troll with all your might :p

Things will turn out as they will, just be content with own self.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just make sure if you do lose it to do so massively - give her a right good kicking :D

Uara

Part of the furniture
Good Luck Sarah, my mum's having to deal with a new head-teacher atm and she's mightily pissed off with her. Luckily my mum's rather popular with all the other teachers and parents so can get away with being chief rebel!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
good luck you!

and if you worry, you can always get a playstation to raise your kids on a diet of violence and sex ;)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Already said it but best of luck, you'll be fine cos your so well prepared and ready to hit the ground running

It will be a breeze for you and you will excell so well

Bahumat

FH is my second home
You can't be convicted of murder if you leave no evidence!

sayward

Resident Freddy
How's it going? You've nearlly finished two weeks. I had two really good teaching practices and one awful one. And then hated teaching!!! Should've given it up immediately I'm afraid.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Firstly well done and secondly luck luv.

russell

FH is my second home
Aw. Thank you all. It is going ok. My teacher likes me now -I have won her over with my great personality and collection of boots. And the kids are great.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom