well hello again

S

starhunter

im geussin that no 1 has the skill 2 beat me cause i have recived no internet fone numbers sorry cant play on game spy pc is fuckin up big time no worrys i will just go kill increnus single handed bare handed lol l8r days ever 1 :sleeping: borrin lol

T

tris-

because there is no such thing as an "internet fone number" so how can anyone email one to you?

S

starhunter

mmm

then what do u think the pc is dailin when it conects 2 the internet do u think its havin a wank no dailin a fone number thats what i want twat so stick that in your pipe and smoke it
:clap:

T

tris-

so you want the phone number that people use to dial to their own ISP or maybe you mean the IP address you twat?

S

starhunter

yeah

yeah that what ever it is now as long as u r here unless u want 2 fight me on BG then quit wastin my time oh but tnx 4 the ip whats a thingy lol im new 2 this i used 2 use game spy just click and go

C

Custodian

This is sureal.
I reckon he is an actual real off-planet alien :touch:

Can't think of any other reason for the wild ramblings I am reading here :scared:

S

Summo

I've never even seen any of the Baldy Gate series, I just want in on this hot-thread action.

Hi!

T

The Kingpin

Can someone put any of his posts into a format that i cna read please?

C

Custodian

no
it is a test

if you don't understand then you don't belong in the RPG world

i.e. you is normal... unlike us

Users who are viewing this thread