Well happens to all seems ;)

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
I dont get it... screenies to small in a decent sized resolution.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
omg Gahn, u take those pics off a ZX81? ;)

Mael, 50th ment.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Lol

This forum allows too small attachments ^^

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Ye oO Anyways.. whats this thread sposed to prove, all i can see in those fucking tiny pictures is a bunch of PE members, and a dead hib..

WTF OMG PE WTF YOU PLAYING AT KILLING ENEMIES :m00:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
ahah

CstasY said:
Ye oO Anyways.. whats this thread sposed to prove, all i can see in those fucking tiny pictures is a bunch of PE members, and a dead hib..

WTF OMG PE WTF YOU PLAYING AT KILLING ENEMIES :m00:

laughable language btw just good for 12 year old aka u 1st peep to win prize of beeing in blacklist.
And nothing to prove apart that all that scum about albs never run 2 fgs etc it's just scum.
Last but not least there's an fg of Hibs dead in pics not 1.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
laughable language btw just good for 12 year old aka u 1st peep to win prize of beeing in blacklist.
And nothing to prove apart that all that scum about albs never run 2 fgs etc it's just scum.

Laughable Spelling and Punctuation btw. Aka you're 1st person to win the prize of being in the blacklist. Shouldn't you be at school ?

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
To be fair - you're pretty close to mmg there so always more chance of meeting two fgs at a bottle-neck like that.

However, I agree with the posters original sentiment in that it happens to everyone sometimes it's planned and sometimes it isn't but all sides have been zerged by each other many times.

Next time you are zerged rather than run straight here to post, remember the last time you did it (on purpose or by accident), /release and head back out into the frontiers.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Btw

Polkadot said:
To be fair - you're pretty close to mmg there so always more chance of meeting two fgs at a bottle-neck like that.

However, I agree with the posters original sentiment in that it happens to everyone sometimes it's planned and sometimes it isn't but all sides have been zerged by each other many times.

Next time you are zerged rather than run straight here to post, remember the last time you did it (on purpose or by accident), /release and head back out into the frontiers.

Already made ^^

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Already made ^^

Really Mate? Maybe you should edit your thread title, and put it as:

"This thread is a fucking pointless, pathetic attempt at a flame, directed at Albion. Oh and BTW I <Gahn> am a newb."

Sorted tbh. :eek:

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
"This thread is a fucking pointless, pathetic attempt at a flame, directed at Albion. Oh and BTW I <Gahn> am a newb."

Not sure if that would fit in the space tbh... best leave it as it is for now ;)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:

i could post about 25 screenies with more then 1fg mids/hibs on it but what would i prove with that.......?

you tell me since your so smart

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:

And you dare to talk about Laughable Language?

":D"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom