well guys im out =)

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
only reason i went to thidwas for the duels and and to beat 1 person in a fair fight and my goal was done with my Zzkald and now im out =) thid has become boring with the albs zerging or mids zerging theres no fun anymore so say good bye and hope it gets betta and i may get fatboi out again hehe

P.S i will show up now and again on my SM just to have a look whos out GL guys and HF

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to hear that mate... but then again... I'll see you more in rvr then! \o/...

Cheers,
Squirrel/Thargur

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
omg what isthis world / server coming too :( 1 less middy to pwn :(

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
only reason i went to thidwas for the duels and and to beat 1 person in a fair fight and my goal was done with my Zzkald and now im out =) thid has become boring with the albs zerging or mids zerging theres no fun anymore so say good bye and hope it gets betta and i may get fatboi out again hehe

P.S i will show up now and again on my SM just to have a look whos out GL guys and HF

ByeBye mate ^^ maybe ill seeya on freeshards

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie

Who was the person you wanted to beat ?

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
count ur self lucky im not there Sean =P mabe u have more of a chance ^^

Toxic

Loyal Freddie

whats this about alb and mid zergs! where r they...

thid is totally dead the times iv been there, im currently checkin out the action in the old US of A on Bossiney cluster. 30man zergs on all realms, is excellent theres always some rogger in need of a good pwnin (picture 30seans running round). enuf said

Enjoy folks, :drink:

P.S. sad to see you leave mate, enjoed the few duos and chats that we had i our time. anyways if your on ur 50's sometime dont be a stranger to /send!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom