well gratz albs on bg1

C

cercela

was wondering when you'd finally take it back...

turns out it was 5am

was great fun.... btw.... how many times did we kill your cleric and make her /release? we were trying to make her give up

M

mallan

Yes think every1 enjoyed it, but was hoping hibs where gonna return. :(

S

sarsean

It wasn't exactly planned......but a mincer showed up and said 'Let's take the keep'.

We thought he was mad at the time as we were only about 7.

But nevertheless, we proceeded to the CK and started the keeptake after a while. The numbers did grow after that.

If there ever was a wrong person to get to quit, u picked her very well. Curia is not the kinda person that will give up.

Anyway, thanks for a fun night(morning) and hope to meet you soon on the other side of the fence.

I

invisiblity

5am huh?

Hmm considering it wasnt even a planned keep take unlike the little midgard alarm clock raids and we were a scruffy little rag tag bunch of albs we did quite well. Tbh we could take it at prime time if albion wasnt such a bunch of buffbott and necro powerlvlers but hehe, must congratulate your nightshades on escaping me time after time <waaah im just to slow getting there> be sure when u take it back from us tonite, ill be right back up there shouting at our albs to get thier butts in gear again, so that means ull have ck for another week again :p.

PS - can u all kindly sit still when i go to PA you, the lag time i get is making it a little hard <wink>

Invisiblity 24 infil albion <The Dragon Fighters>

C

cercela

well curia was only cleric we were hoping when she died enough she'd just say screw it.

Although it was fun running through 6 of you guys to PA her then sprint into the keep as nya finished her off.

and the blue con unspell crafted casters you had..... mmmmmm

but shame is you still took the keep, even when nya buffboted the cheiftain....

btw i still loved it when i got nuked by that catapult

S

sweetleaf.

IMO sad really.

I mean u failed all week and 5.00 well really

Nuff said planned or not,.

Plain and simple you failed time and time again and had to resort to that.

S

shirel

Originally posted by sweetleaf.
IMO sad really.

I agree :(

I

invisiblity

:p

lol
someones a sore loser
go hug smore trees
all of u chanter/nightshade
seeign as thats the only two classes u seem to create anymore
:D
ill single handedly take it from u at 2pm next time :D
for teh win

M

Maq-attack

Damn, I was the only Hib in Thid for a while, finally let a scout kill me from the keep wall so i could go to bed at 4am!!!!

Pfft, think they were scared of little old me and my DoT.

Fbi

D

DroP DeaD

Originally posted by sweetleaf.
IMO sad really.

And sad that the only time Hibbies come out in numbers is when they are going to take or have to CK? :)

Btw nice Avatar (whatever) Maq :)

PS. Noooooo 2 RPs till cap. Will have to think of what my next BG1 char is gonna be... Oh I got it... But wont tell just yet ;) (Done Scout, no need for Infi, hate Necro, done Wizzie, done Arms... Just guess the last few :p)

I

invisiblity

typical

Lol too true babygurl too true, i see hibs were rather scarce on the ground tonight, nice of me to log in and get shot to pieces by soddin midgard npcs :p
I knew alb couldnt hold the keep for long, although i gotta say, the comment u made about hibs not coming out when they dont have ck, i think its same fer mids, i noticed the seem to have quadroopled in numbers since they took it. Which is grt for me, BTW bonedancers Rax And Dead<something or other i forget> both valkyns thx for letting me kill u numerous times tonight, i hate bd with a vengence, and can someone remind to stop PA all u lowbies at ck door, i keep forgetting i cant outrun 50000 arrows
Yours sincerly Pincushioned Infil

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Day u may get to see my invisble panties :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Invisiblity 24 Infil
only 101rp to go :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom