Well Done!!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Well done to all those of you that played in the US vs THEM games tonight.

You all showed yourselves to be mature and game for a laugh. I really enjoyed the short spell I spent playing against you lot.

Hats off to you all and I hope we can do it again sometime.

Well played!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
nice one :) glad our them's did well for us.

(for those with no idea what's going on it was a counterstrike/other fps grudge match between the US (generalites) and THEM (daocers) teams)

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
Tried CS a couple of times, liked Delta Force better, played it almost exclusively for 2-3 years.
I did pretty well too, when DF had the "dot of death" (people that were around 400 meters+ away appeared as black dots on the screen). Then it was just a game of spray-and-pray. :)
DF:Blackhawk Down didn't have the dot. I quit DF.

I play DF:Task Force Dagger from time to time though. :D

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Imo you should all play iSketch playoffs instead of CS ;)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Trem said:
Well done to all those of you that played in the US vs THEM games tonight.

You all showed yourselves to be mature and game for a laugh. I really enjoyed the short spell I spent playing against you lot.

Hats off to you all and I hope we can do it again sometime.

Well played!!

It was a good game :)

I liked playing Aztec against you guys rather than dust2, even though I hate aztec, and dust2 is actually my favorite map usually, but the thing is we seemed to beable to work as a team more on that map :)

We'll have to have a rematch at some point I reckon :D

You team US lot played real well though, was interesting to watch you work so well as a team, throd and fudge especially were superb :)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Dukat said:
It was a good game :)

I liked playing Aztec against you guys rather than dust2, even though I hate aztec, and dust2 is actually my favorite map usually, but the thing is we seemed to beable to work as a team more on that map :
We'll have to have a rematch at some point I reckon :D

You team US lot played real well though, was interesting to watch you work so well as a team, throd and fudge especially were superb

i prefer the edited texture 2 map :) its awesome lots of hiding/sniping/charging areas :)

p.s where are the css forums btw ?

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
wish i knew when it was the signup thing, could love to join em, grats anyway ;)

Tilda

The sign up in this case was on the general boards, however, there were also threads posted in the general offtopic of daoc.
next time ones organised (a few weeks probably) i'll post here, ot and in the rvr discussions so everybody knows! :D

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Well the way its looking there should be another one soon(maybe next Friday).

Me, throd and fudge play pretty much every match together so there will be an element of teamwork showing through(I hope). I had to leave before Azzy came on because my son was causing havoc and wouldn't go to bed.

Seriously though guys, you really need to get Ventrillo sorted for next time, it adds to the fun and also gives you more of a chance.

I think next time it may just be CSS seeing as most have that and seeing how well it went last night.

Next time mongoose and Rana should be there for the THEM guys as well, that will improve your chances no end. But like I said earlier I thought you lot played really well and like Tilda said we would get battered if we played you on DAOC :D

Tilda

next friday is fine, the friday after is not :eek:
make it so!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
CS beta 5.2 was the best version ever.

The game was good untill all the gamin sites found out about it and started writing so all the kiddies found out it existed.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Oysterboy said:
Tried CS a couple of times, liked Delta Force better, played it almost exclusively for 2-3 years.
I did pretty well too, when DF had the "dot of death" (people that were around 400 meters+ away appeared as black dots on the screen). Then it was just a game of spray-and-pray. :)
DF:Blackhawk Down didn't have the dot. I quit DF.

I play DF:Task Force Dagger from time to time though. :D
i was 999 NWC if u ever saw me on DF:p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Keep these matches going and I may have to get a copy of CS:S and let you lot shoot me lots ;)

Well played!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom