Well done hibbies!

D

dukat_lionheart

hey all,
just wanted to say that i was impressed to see hibernia holding a ck(thidranki) against a determined alb attack, and what seemed to be a determined mid one too, havent seen you guys do much just lately, and its good to see ya (if only so i can snipe :p)

PS. although it was good for u to have ck, please give back to alb, we take better care of it :p :p

(joking, only joking, please dont flame...)

well GL and HF guys.

SCOUTS4TEHWIN!!!

I

isabellah

very cool to see so many hibs around , ( and shrooms o_O )
nice fights many mids/albs /hibs it is not just one zerg no all three realms got nice forces now

A

Ace_

/bows Thankyou and to the hibs. Sorry to those small numbers that got zerged alot after took awhile for us to get bored. I wont say gl taking it back cause i cant see many hibs making an effort to keep it over the weekend. But had great fun even if its a one off.

D

dukat_lionheart

man, there where 60 albs in thid at one point, we had one gate down but the mids got us b4 we could finish the job GRR

anyway, superb defence there guys, i must say its the first time i have ever been impressed by you hibs :p was really good fun, GL in your continued defence, even though i will most probably be the one bringing a ram in against ya :D

A

Asq

Max of 33 in Thid yesterday... and nope, we prolly won't be holding it too long. But it's more fun taking it it back then holding on to it anyway :D

D

decker

Originally posted by isabellah
very cool to see so many hibs around , ( and shrooms o_O )
nice fights many mids/albs /hibs it is not just one zerg no all three realms got nice forces now

Albs are fools. *sigh* First they whine NO HIBS NO HIBS NO HIBS *whine whine* And after there are hibs they take CK and nohibs again.

Why it's so fecking hard to believe that let hibs/mids have ck and u will really see em.

M

makgsnake

got it back Fri afternoon.

and thanks to all the people who gave me donations for the rams :D

nerf the ram price in bg :(

C

cercela

3g 70s? THats nothing. I managed to spluge for 2 of hem when hibs took it back tonight.

Yes I broke the doors, muwahahahahaha.

but I wonder why the luri NS had to use the ram cause no one else could :/

M

Marwolaeth

Because none of the rest of us could be arsed to take a trade skill in our rush to get our /levelled characters into thidranki :D

.....Ok, yeah, I just plain forgot about it.

But very nice ram work none the less....hope you enjoyed the heals :)

Users who are viewing this thread