Well done Drakan Templars

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Well done DT for taking down all 3 princes with under 2fg, i think it was the mid prince that took 3 attempts tho, i never saw the battle with the hib prince as i leaped off the side while stealthed to find a dead guild mate who we were gonna rez anyway so when a shredder killed me i wernt to botherd....then my pc crashed. :m00:

Any who three cheers for DT, this actully happended a few nights ago but i forgot to post and now im ill to boot <sniffle> :eek:

and i lost my in game house and im still in 2plat debt for it

nobody loves jeros.....

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
How can you be too ill to boot. I just wrap myself in my Duvet (blanket for you non english speaker). And drink my weight in Hot drinks.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Thought you could do all the princes with like 2 paladins and a buffbot. :p

Brannor McThife

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Thought you could do all the princes with like 2 paladins and a buffbot. :p
No, that's Legion, you don't need the extra paladin and buffbot for the princes. ;)

-G

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't joking Brannor, PvE really is that easy. You can do a lot of Sidi with 1fg (non-focus). And princes are easier. :p

asarithia

Fledgling Freddie
I thought the princes were easier than the TG mobs (guess they are about the same as sidi mobs) so I formed a little focuspull-group to kill some DF princes. we had my SM and some healers+shamans + out-of-group buffbot. guess what.. the mid prince killed us all. :) damn he spammed scorpionthingies at us! hehe

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Princes are pretty easy really, done them with only a few ppl before without focus
and i think the 2 paladins where buffed, although the bot wasn't healing them

Brannor McThife

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
I wasn't joking Brannor, PvE really is that easy. You can do a lot of Sidi with 1fg (non-focus). And princes are easier. :p
I know. :)

Remember, I tested Albion SI with a RR10L9 Paladin and RR8ish Cleric buffbot. :)

Killed lots of things with those two.

-G

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
Princes are pretty easy really, done them with only a few ppl before without focus
and i think the 2 paladins where buffed, although the bot wasn't healing them

hmm i think i twas buff PLUS 3 Power Relics Oo

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Nice going :)

Feds have done Mid prince with about an FG, and not all were 50. You can do it with a lot less if you have the right classes with certain specs.

The fun is going in with what you have and winning anyway which is what we do. (Well except the winning part. Feds are never sure what to do at the end of a hunt that doesn't end in /release - its like an itch we can't scratch :D)

So if the Drakan Templars are chuffed they got all 3, its a bit petty to try and take anything away from them :)

Flesh

Banned
Danya said:
You can do the whole first floor of sidi with 2 paladin's and a buffbot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom