Well done Coren!

V

Validus

Well i hardly play any more, But i do check the stats on Belforyns lovely site once in a while. I was happy to see that Coren has beaten Death for the amount of RP's. Maybe Death has been slacking lately?

O

old.Jadow

Not slacking, but the change in gameplay as a result of RA's has definately gone against assassin classes. The zerg is currently the ruler of Emain. I'm hoping that soon as school term starts and all those mids go back to do their GCSE's things will calm down a bit :D

Bloody well done Coren though :)

Jadow
Level 50 Infiltrator
Saracen Gryphon Knight
Servants of The Lake

J

Jexa

Way to go :) I'm so looking forward to dying to you :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

now go beat Elesias :)
Well done :)

V

Verena

Originally posted by old.Jadow
Not slacking, but the change in gameplay as a result of RA's has definately gone against assassin classes.

You're replying to a thread about a minstrel. The class that had their ghetto stealth nerfed into oblivion by See Hidden.

NOT the right time to tell us "result of RA's has definately gone against assassin classes"

:p

:m00: :m00:

V

Venemous

Gone against assassins? Ignore the pain then if that doesnt work> vanish... lol oh i feel so underpowered.....

J

Jexa

Originally posted by Dannyn

Never mind, our box is nice and cosy. :D

It is indeed, altho I doubt you will be much help to Coren in here :D

Perhaps we could lure some Luris into the box, then squish em!

O

old.Thiralith

death aint really playing very much after he dinged rr6.. but grats

B

belgor

Originally posted by Muron

You're replying to a thread about a minstrel. The class that had their ghetto stealth nerfed into oblivion by See Hidden.

NOT the right time to tell us "result of RA's has definately gone against assassin classes"

:p

:m00: :m00:

LOL
minstrel nerfed by see hidden?
id like to see a SB/NS hit a minstrel with ignore pain/purge and survive
gl hf with that moron =P

C

Coren

RA's like SoS and IP actually made my minstrel better than that See Hidden 'nerfed' me. ;)

D

Danya

Originally posted by belgor

LOL
minstrel nerfed by see hidden?
id like to see a SB/NS hit a minstrel with ignore pain/purge and survive
gl hf with that moron =P
Ignore pain and purge eh? And of course SoS? So that's only RR5L3 to get that lot and assumes we don't get any power regen like MCL. And that vs an 8 point ability for assassins, yes minstrels are much more uber on RAs! :p
The problem with RAs for hybrids is, we need to spec both magic and melee enhancing RAs to maintain the same level of power as non-hybrids, thus requiring roughly double the RAs to have the same level of effectiveness. Coren does fine as he has 1mil+ RPs, the rest of us don't :p

F

Fafnir

Dang...

Thought he had deleted his char... :(
Now that would be something to celibrate, hmm well have't seen Coren for atleast a month. Guess he is scared of me now... :) hehehehe

W

<Wels>

The problem with RAs for hybrids is, we need to spec both magic and melee enhancing RAs to maintain the same level of power as non-hybrids, thus requiring roughly double the RAs to have the same level of effectiveness.

Amen! :D

B

belgor

Ignore pain and purge eh? And of course SoS? So that's only RR5L3 to get that lot and assumes we don't get any power regen like MCL. And that vs an 8 point ability for assassins, yes minstrels are much more uber on RAs! :p
The problem with RAs for hybrids is, we need to spec both magic and melee enhancing RAs to maintain the same level of power as non-hybrids, thus requiring roughly double the RAs to have the same level of effectiveness. Coren does fine as he has 1mil+ RPs, the rest of us don't :p

a good minstrel can own a SB/NS easy,PA dont do much damage on minstrel and if u get hurt u might want to look over your equipment :)

O

old.Jadow

I was replying about the fact that Death is an assassin class, not Coren, you muppets. I was also saying that because of RA's everyone is in emain hoping to get those 2 rp's you get for tagging an enemy with a crossbow/throwing knife/shortbow. As a result it's much more difficult for assassin classes to farm like we used to.

Please read what I said before talking a load of horseshit.

Jadow
Level 50 Infiltrator
Saracen Gryphon Knight
Servants of the Lake
"The People's Gimp"

D

Danya

a good minstrel can own a SB/NS easy,PA dont do much damage on minstrel and if u get hurt u might want to look over your equipment :)
Doesn't help much when 3 or 4 jump you, or one leads a full group of mids to you though does it. Solo, yes a minstrel will tend to win, however that doesn't stop see hidden being a nerf.
As for gettin hurt, duh if someone attacks you you're going to get hurt. SBs PA me for 150-300, that's not nothing you know (though it's not huge) plus the poison damage, purge isn't worth it, if you purge they just swap weapons and revenom you. So the assassin basically gets a guaranteed ~700 damage, and that's assuming they PA and run, which they don't normally do. Oddly, I notice the loss of 700 hp. :p

F

froler-mid

a good sb can own a ministrel aswell, right Coren? ;)

B

belgor

haha

i havent said u wouldnt notice the dmg,but u cant die vs a sb
all im saying is that if a sb PAs meh minstrel he dies,the same should be with you,no SB on exc are stupid enough to try and kill a minstrel 1v1 if they are 2-3so what? mezz 1-2 and beat the living crap out of the other :),i dont feel nerfed at all becouse of see hidden,if they Pa me,great,another kill =P

V

Verena

Originally posted by old.Jadow
I was replying about the fact that Death is an assassin class, not Coren, you muppets. I was also saying that because of RA's everyone is in emain hoping to get those 2 rp's you get for tagging an enemy with a crossbow/throwing knife/shortbow. As a result it's much more difficult for assassin classes to farm like we used to.

Please read what I said before talking a load of horseshit.

Jadow
Level 50 Infiltrator
Saracen Gryphon Knight
Servants of the Lake
"The People's Gimp"

I put in 1 :p 2 :m00: and people still think I'm being really serious. Hell I hate See Hidden but the rest of RA's sure didn't make us useless.

C

Coren

An alert minstrel will win 1on1 vs any assassin class.

If I stun immediately after being PA'ed, I win and will do even more damage with my 2 DD's and 1 sword hit than he did with his PA.

If I fail to do my stun immediately, there's a big chance I'll die, because even if you stun before he gets CD in, the CD stun effect will still go through after your own stun has finished, if you wasn't quick enough. Ask Froler. :p

F

Fafnir

Dont know if our SB's can use the same poisons as Niar and Co. You cant do a frecking thing unless you cast your bellow just at the right time, then you see then sprinting away.. And stealth again.

W

<Wels>

Re: haha

if they are 2-3so what? mezz 1-2 and beat the living crap out of the other :),i dont feel nerfed at all becouse of see hidden,if they Pa me,great,another kill =P

Ugh, ehm how can you mezz when you got 2-3 people bashing on you, I would love to know. I seem to get interupted if someone farts at mmg when I pass amg.

Or they just pop out of stealth right infront of you 1500 range ahead so you can mezz them?

S

svartalf

Originally posted by Fafnir
Dont know if our SB's can use the same poisons as Niar and Co. You cant do a frecking thing unless you cast your bellow just at the right time, then you see then sprinting away.. And stealth again.

They stun you with Dragonfang, that's you dead. SB/NS doesn't get a stun-attack with no opening style. (also; SB/NS doesn't get Vanish. SB/NS doesn't get 2.5 points.. Infiltrator doesn't have to fight ppl wearing plate.. all been said before, but just reminding you).

D

Danya

All assassins get the CD stun, which is probably what Fafnir is referring to, as DF requires them to be attacked and evade. One thing that infs / NS use but SBs seem to use less is fast weapons so they can get the CD in very quickly, less PA damage but you're more likely to land the stun.

S

Solid

Its the ponly reason SB dont own tanks, well critblades anyway
they strugglre to get CD in before they engaged.

I am makign a 5 spec that will wield the fastes 16.2dps weaps he can get hold of and oray for evades :)

sp PA, CD, DF, DF, hope for Evade, comeback, comeback, comeback, frosty :D

D

Danya

Originally posted by Solid
sp PA, CD, DF, DF, hope for Evade, comeback, comeback, comeback, frosty :D
3 comebacks off one evade? How does that work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom