well done albs

polza

Loyal Freddie
acei said:
lol, can't believe i go away for a few months and come back to people whining as bad about keep takes as they did about relic's. For god sake it's a keep, all it does is make porting easy so in a way gets you more RP's because we'll be there quicker for you to kill us!

well tbh albs turns up (or a select group of albs) turn up at night take keeps we retake next night they take again and stupid times then they wonder why no1 bothered retakin. yday hibs retook all the keeps. when i loged at 11gmt crim is perfectly fine just a few mid groups roamin area, low and behold the 2 am raid turn up and there goes crim. but tbh all is comin clear albs long keeps raid dont mean there hittin the keeps it means there gathering there zerg, 8gmt all join BG and get rdy to zerg, buy seige equipment make groups etc, 2am gmt they r all rdy to go and attack a keep.

most days when i log of 10-11gmt not a flame in sight on hib keeps aint been all evening when i log on next day albs have some keeps.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Kanim said:
hard to tell when someone is actually trying to solo when were trying to hold back a zerg inc to our keep?

Aye...can understand that...although putting down a speedwarp and sprinting directly away from your FG to be ganked right under the walls of Beno4 might be a clue...and would also take you away from your precious keep :p

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
I started the hib realm clean up. At 4am, yes 4am ... with 3 people (and a bot) ... it took 7 high rr albs + moc whore horner to kill us (lol)

got bored of once again being out numbered (total hib population was 13, 50's was 5)

went to take behn ... 3 + 1 bot had to take a level 10 tower .. it took AGES just to take the tower ... mostly because our grp consisted of a warden, vamp and lvl 48 void eld. Luckily my bot is semi toa'd and has fop.

behn keep was then taken at 8am gmt with 6 + 2 bots. Our grp was far from balanced. We ended up focus pulling the lord to 30% until chanter was oop and no fop was up. And before you say "QQQQQQQQQQQ chanter so OP!!!!!!oneoneeleven", why don't you roll and pl the focus spec of your focus toons for the sole purpose of doing that. And no, a mana menta wasn't used to keep the pet alive, just 2 bots spamming heals

We had the unfortunate incident where we had 5 rams but no tools to make the rams :p by the time the tools were bought we had managed to cast down the door of t2. By this time more people were online allowing for more active players. 2 canter, 2 light ment, 1 light eld, 1 hero, 1 bot, 1 bm. there was an out of grp ranger with fools bow helping. We took the tower, got it claimed asap and made our way to bolg 3 (which was being trebbed). We were on a short time limit as the server was about to be closed for maintenance. My grp got there, cleaned up the mess at the tower and all logged for the server stuff. I went to bed, woke up again at 11pm and all hibbie land was clean. 2am noob guild "custodia wankers 'r' us" (or whatever they are called) take crim. And no, i didn't defend. I was leveling artifacts.

And if you keep saying "no hibs/mids are out so we have to do something" ... how about pve'ing with toa mobs or level a new toon instead of pve'ing a DOOR!!!! None of your arguments about taking a keep cuz there is nothing else to do has any real structure or common sense behind it.

But hey, if relics get reset soon, why not let iRvR in alb land? After all, if we attack relics you are going to have a large population of hibs/mids to farm resulting in over-all more rps for your realm, including the low rr's and grey cons you can monster rezz and they wtf pwn most of the zerg. But of course, your argument "the relics get reset soon so it doesn't matter who has them" doesn't apply to you albies does it?

anyway, thanks to all the rr6+ sorcs that gave me and llavanna lots of arrrpppeeessss. Including horner, who got killed even with a di3 bot so many times he logged. Brings a warm feeling to my heart that i caused him to do that XD

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Heretic, Cleric (with focus shell) and a dead alb > One Nearsighter and two Animists. ;)

Focus shell breaks at first DoT from monsterrezz

acei

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
well tbh albs turns up (or a select group of albs) turn up at night take keeps we retake next night they take again and stupid times then they wonder why no1 bothered retakin. yday hibs retook all the keeps. when i loged at 11gmt crim is perfectly fine just a few mid groups roamin area, low and behold the 2 am raid turn up and there goes crim. but tbh all is comin clear albs long keeps raid dont mean there hittin the keeps it means there gathering there zerg, 8gmt all join BG and get rdy to zerg, buy seige equipment make groups etc, 2am gmt they r all rdy to go and attack a keep.

most days when i log of 10-11gmt not a flame in sight on hib keeps aint been all evening when i log on next day albs have some keeps.

Some people like to stay up past 11pm :) the game is 24/7 we don't organise our schedule by your bedtime. We got bored of no hibs coming out to play so we attacked a few towers then some other people showed up and attacked your keep, your defense was strong but we came back and knocked away at it until we got your keep. Taking towers/keeps gives RP's, if hibs/mids don't come out to play why shouldn't we take keeps to gain RP's? No logic what-so-ever in sitting around thinking "erm, i'm bored let's just sit here for an hour waiting for hibs to show up".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom