well defended hibs...

Martok

Part of the furniture
As title said well defended unfortunitly the albs didnt listen when it came to dc and we wiped but was a good fun epic battle just what daoc was made for!!!

i would like to thank all who was there its a shame it takes a RR to get epic battles these days but if thats what it takes ill do my best every day.

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
*pats Rauno on the head* We did yes =D They are cute considering they are 1 button wonders with the tactical brainpower of a overheated potatoed. To the NON banshee HIbs....Great defence =D

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
lol yeah seen what it was like at DC, albs just letting noobs like babytoy farm them ;d so i fucked off to nged ;>

warlockss

Loyal Freddie
4 5 fg albs where roaming in midland so thy save hibs if thy want it relics where gone

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice to see some Hibs defended instead of just go crying on FH :)

Lag and schrooms was far worse then the banshee´s btw

Nate

FH is my second home
you know its bad, when albs can do a raid before 00:00

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
warlockss said:
4 5 fg albs where roaming in midland so thy save hibs if thy want it relics where gone
Yes some of us were more after fun than relics, but I think most mids were going to crau/bolg anyway so it got a bit dull. Though I certainly didn't see 3-4 other alb groups there.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
was a nice alb attack and bad hib defense, untill it came to DC. where hibs(including me) defended it very well.

keep this up :>

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
played hibbies :) i would have stayed to defend but i had work at 5am

to albs - bainshee cone is no worse than monster rezz, if anything cone is gimped compared!

pip

Banned
RandomDotCom said:
played hibbies :) i would have stayed to defend but i had work at 5am

to albs - bainshee cone is no worse than monster rezz, if anything cone is gimped compared!
They both need a nerf its no fun in keep takes with that shit:touch:

Martok

Part of the furniture
pip said:
They both need a nerf its no fun in keep takes with that shit:touch:

correction MR has been nerfed was nerfed back in 1.82 the af of the MR player has been lowered making it easyer to kill!

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Well if hib ran a fg u get loads of fg fights i leave fg vs fg like yesterday but got so bored just camp outside dc killing loads, was just no other action mid just give up when u kill them once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom