Welcome to WAR email - what next?

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,

Looks like things have exploded on the customer, GOA and Mythic front here. My sympathies are with all 3 parties; I certainly hope the actual launch leads to more fulfilled and happy people on all 3 sides.

Anyway, I've been trying to get into the Open Beta, and have received an email with the title 'Welcome to WAR'. The contents read as follows:

Welcome ******,

Warhammer® Online: Age of Reckoning™ is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) set in a fantasy world where the armies of Destruction and Order are pit against each in an endless succession of battles. Pick your side and contribute to the victory of your comrades-in-arms.

Please remember that your login is private and that you should not share it with anyone. Your username is the public name that is displayed when you log onto the portal.

Your login: ******
Your username: ******
Your email address: ******

The WAR Team

I've tried logging in to the Mythic patcher, but it keeps saying, "Authentication failed. Please re-enter your login credentials."

I've lost track of the stages involved in this quite painful process; can anyone fill me in, please? Is there some other email I am supposed to receive?

Thanks in advance.

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, thanks for confirming that Flimgoblin; I've already put in my key details, so I guess that I am also waiting for my Beta Key confirmation, then. Cheers. Live is only a few days away, anyway. :D

Lecoste

Fledgling Freddie
then dont bother.

ur beta will be useless as by the time u recieve it the game will be live.

tho somebody may need to inform GOA that.

Crispin

Fledgling Freddie
Been waiting for some 24h for the beta activation mail, getting nada from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom