Welcome to the new Mid guild

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
A new guild has been born ftw :)

It will play every night in 2 fg

Its called Warlocks

Its made of skalds healers shammys ML 10 shadowblades (spymasters one in each grp) & WL, there will allways be 4 wl in grp and 1 skald 1 ML 10 stealther, all wl r rr5 and have purge 3.

The purpose for the guild is to seek and destroy whiners in the field & make a better rvr in Frontiers without whine :) and only fun fun fun fun...

There r now 28 members in the guild...

Have a nice day :) and enjoy rvr

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, it will be dead funny i bet... esp the whines of hib/mid set grps if they get wiped by them "Warlocks guild" :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
I hope this is a joke... just a sick sick sick joke...

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Just when you thought EU couldnt get any worse \o/

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
there is a saying:
<< whenever u think u hit the bottom and it cant get any worse, some1 always gives u a showel>>

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
there is a saying:
<< whenever u think u hit the bottom and it cant get any worse, some1 always gives u a showel>>

Nah c'om Spetz u r a good warden be a sport :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Zahr said:

Its called Warlocks

Its made of skalds healers shammys ML 10 shadowblades (spymasters one in each grp) & WL, there will allways be 4 wl in grp and 1 skald 1 ML 10 stealther, all wl r rr5 and have purge 3.

The purpose for the guild is to seek and destroy whiners in the field & make a better rvr in Frontiers without whine :) and only fun fun fun fun...

good, hopefully some opposition once we come back from classic..

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Zahr said:

Its called Warlocks

so people who doesnt whine, will remain untouched? i highly doubt that :rolleyes:

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
anioal said:
rofl, it will be dead funny i bet... esp the whines of hib/mid set grps if they get wiped by them "Warlocks guild" :)
why would a mid set group be wiped by the warlock guild? :p

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah may recall the strong 9 warcock group 4 healers, shammie, warrior and some sort of troll tank (dunno wot it died before it was fully textured ;) )that got open field cwned at brynja other day, are those the same guys? If so givf!!!!!! ;)

Gamah

Banned
Tuorin said:
Gamah may recall the strong 9 warcock group 4 healers, shammie, warrior and some sort of troll tank (dunno wot it died before it was fully textured ;) )that got open field cwned at brynja other day, are those the same guys? If so givf!!!!!! ;)

yeah lol they were funny.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Hell, Im feeling so kind i even made a guild emblem for you !

Attachments

• dummy2.JPG
    dummy2.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom