Welcome back to the forums

S

SevenSins

Don't think you need a welcome from me, but ok, welcome back then :p

(P.S: Since I'm kind of waiting for PvP and trying out different games in the meantime -> thus not online on exc/mid, what guild are you going to join on PvP?!)

N

noob_pride

thought you would be the first in seven!
jk hehe
thanks mate
wub ya

ps: thanks for showing me alot of new things I didnt know from the last few paths.. Your a topman and a daoc info rat l hehe :)

O

old.Arctic

wellcome back! i hope you will enjoy your stay. we serv breakfast in the morning at 7.o'clock.

N

noob_pride

lol
whats for breaky today?
have room service bring it up, my good man.. hehe

thanks mate :)

B

Brannor McThife

Hey Gimp. Hope you enjoy the PvP server.

-G

N

noob_pride

hehe brannor took you time :)

If you want to hire me for protection on the pvp it will cost, ahhh your an old friend ill do it for free hehe jk :)

Are you going to play the pvp server?
*taking bets brannor dosnt come back to reply*
lol

Thanks Jorum or Jourm, always get the names mixed up hehe :)

L

-Lonewolf-

Nice to have you back even though you were a little tearaway when you were here last ;)

B

Brannor McThife

Not sure. Too many people would grief me, so if I did, you wouldn't know about it.

And it was Jorem. Jorum is one of the French GMs, whereas Jorem was the Midgard Chosen. ;) But that was more than 6 months ago.

-G

N

noob_pride

Nice to have you back even though you were a little tearaway when you were here last...

Thanks, I try my best :)

Not sure. Too many people would grief me, so if I did, you wouldn't know about it...

Really hope you play there, and msg me so we can party sometime.. Ill help with the grief players :)

And it was Jorem. Jorum is one of the French GMs, whereas Jorem was the Midgard Chosen. But that was more than 6 months ago

More than 6 months? Beta ended how long ago? :)

S

Shaki/Aeis

Hi Woody!

Impressive you got 87 post per day hehehe.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Aeis
Hi Woody!

Impressive you got 87 post per day hehehe.

Hah, more than this is required of a deity... can he keep up the pace? :)

S

SevenSins

Hehe I recon Jorem made a lot of Typos, no wonder your not with GOA anymore :p

GOA Employee 1: "Hey Boss, Brannor typo-ed in his RP role!"

Big GOA Boss: "Ah, ok put that contract back up the shelves then, oh and send the little brat a nice formal email about how we regret our choice to refuse his application due to that we're not in need of people anymore. Oh, and get on recruiting, theres about 30 jobs to be filled!"

P.s: Oh and Brannor, I won't forget how you denied to fight those horrifying zombies with your hammer! /cry

N

noob_pride

Originally posted by SevenSins
Hehe I recon Jorem made a lot of Typos, no wonder your not with GOA anymore :p

GOA Employee 1: "Hey Boss, Brannor typo-ed in his RP role!"

Big GOA Boss: "Ah, ok put that contract back up the shelves then, oh and send the little brat a nice formal email about how we regret our choice to refuse his application due to that we're not in need of people anymore. Oh, and get on recruiting, theres about 30 jobs to be filled!"

P.s: Oh and Brannor, I won't forget how you denied to fight those horrifying zombies with your hammer! /cry

dont mess with brannor :) hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom