*New info! Sigurd is running from the team*

ropeclimb2.JPG

O

old.Tohtori

*Seel is hot on the tail though. No hiding from the Forumites*

sugar_ml_02.jpg

O

old.Tohtori

*But Sigurd -does- run from the Forumite Seals. Sigurd has magically turned himself into a dog and now tries, with hsi newfound speed, to outrun his advesaries*

beachrun.jpg

X

Xtro

If this is the real Sigurd or not I dunno but he's being pretty boring tbh compared to before :/

S

Sigurd

That's because if I threaten to kill anyone I'll be banned ;)

A

arladon

A shadow of his former self. How pathetic. I am the new lord of this place, and thou whilt praise me! As I will smithe thee etc, and it will be thee hurty. So shaddap and be good children..

S

Sigurd

No, I just need a little pink slip before I'm allowed to flame :(

Anyway, no-one can take the place of the Lord of Flames... I never really left, for I was always deep inside the hearts of all the barrysworld users ;)

A

arladon

Hearts? These lowlife ninkampoofs are nothing but fragile mortals in my evil play. They have no "hearts"... Anyway, "Sigurd"(if that is your real name), Why did you come back? Not that I knew you before, but beeing told I am you/sigurd all the time makes me want to know what makes you act like me.

:flame: Woodstock :flame:

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Sigurd
No, I just need a little pink slip before I'm allowed to flame :(

Anyway, no-one can take the place of the Lord of Flames... I never really left, for I was always deep inside the hearts of all the barrysworld users ;)

I always thought Karam was the lord of flames... Or was that the lord of stupidity?

O

old.tRoG

I knew it all along!

.. Or not. I just want to look intelligent, okay?

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
So you 'were' a forumite? LOL-fucking-MAO...

Where did I say that? Mis-quoting is a dangerous thing, sicko :rolleyes:

A

Addlcove

Where did I say that? Mis-quoting is a dangerous thing, sicko :rolleyes:

you're post on the forumites

]Originally posted by Sigurd
Here we go

"The Forumites"

A band of rather insecure individuals, who get enjoyment from insulting others. They lack basic flaming skills, however, and are often seen to be very nervous of being "outlawed" from the crowd. Therefore they will often turn on others in order to keep their position as "forumite" secure. This would be sad in a playground, but some of these people are grown adults...

Sigurd's Advice for the forumites:

funny enough this post has been edited, this was what has been deleted

Here we go

"The Forumites"

I've been living in your ranks for ages and no-one had a clue who I was...

by using that particular phrase you make it sounds as if you where a forumite.... so you have claimed to have been one

great job editing your own post "deleting evidence" next time check someone hasn´t quoted the orignal post.

O

old.Tohtori

*looks around quietly and stands up*

Hi everyone. My name is Seel and i...

*gathers his strenght*

...i'm a Forumite.

F

Flimgoblin

so what's all the fuss about?

the_annoying_spammer was sigurd all along.. whoo..

sorry mate but you've lost your touch. You might have had some cause to gloat if you'd turned us all to suddenly liking the_chimera or something...

but I believe since the general reaction to half your posts was 'shut up and stop spamming' you're not quite there.

Flimgoblin doing his usual responding-to-the-thread-three-weeks-too-late (hey I was busy last week)

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
so what's all the fuss about?

the_annoying_spammer was sigurd all along.. whoo..

sorry mate but you've lost your touch. You might have had some cause to gloat if you'd turned us all to suddenly liking the_chimera or something...

but I believe since the general reaction to half your posts was 'shut up and stop spamming' you're not quite there.

Flimgoblin doing his usual responding-to-the-thread-three-weeks-too-late (hey I was busy last week)

You mean, you didn't like me... although, it must have occured to you by now that I don't really give a crap what anyone thinks about me? I just do things because I feel like it, and if things lead to other things, so be it :)

F

Flimgoblin

Naw I don't dislike you.

but I find it hard to dislike anyone (well after my first coffee anyway... before them I'm a world of hate) ;)

Just because you post some annoying crap doesn't give me reason to dislike you ;)

edit: proofreading is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom