Welcome back Sigurd

S

Sigurd

Welcome me... embrace the darkness... and you might be spared.

X

Xtro

LOL

Scarily enough only this afternoon I was thinking "where did that attention seeking retarded Mr I Hide Behind A PC and Make Threats Over The Internet" fuckhead Sigurd disappear to.

Welcome back!

L

Litmus

someone insult him pls, he's reply threats make me laugh

O

old.Gombur Glodson

attention%20whore.jpg

S

Sigurd

Oh yes, I've learnt a considerable amount about most of the users on these forums. I've learnt that: despite wishing to appear bright, a lot will follow one or two people like sheep. I've learnt that the crowds are fickle, and people don't like being proven wrong here, more than just about anything else. But hey, I had my suspicions...

S

Sigurd

We know Gombur, that's why you have a picture of a cat in a sodding dress :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

And to think that some of us actually go out, boy did we waste our time :rolleyes:

S

Sigurd

Yeah, I don't go out at all... just stay in a darkened room all day :rolleyes:

D

Dook_Pug

ROFL.

So -now- I know how you claimed to know me ingame.

Anyhoo...

Oh yes, I've learnt a considerable amount about most of the users on these forums. I've learnt that: despite wishing to appear bright, a lot will follow one or two people like sheep. I've learnt that the crowds are fickle, and people don't like being proven wrong here, more than just about anything else. But hey, I had my suspicions...

You talk complete and utter bullshit, get told you're wrong and then go mad. Pot, kettle, black.

P.S That attention whore in that pic is kinda hot! o_O

S

Sigurd

Shh Dook, or GOA might find out you sold your account..?

D

Dook_Pug

I didn't. :p

Even if I did, can you prove it? Didn't think so.

kthxbye.

S

Sigurd

I saw your SB the other day.. I doubt you made 50 in a couple of days, so you are either using 2 accounts, or you sold one. Proof enough?

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Sigurd
I saw your SB the other day.. I doubt you made 50 in a couple of days, so you are either using 2 accounts, or you sold one. Proof enough?

You call that proof?

Harhar!

Sigurd is stupid aswell as psychotic!

:m00:

B

Brinx

In keeping with the times:

The coalition shall give you until 1am GMT to cease and desist from your stockpile of flames and then, if deemed necessary, take appropriate action at the time of our choosing.

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Brinx
In keeping with the times:

The coalition shall give you until 1am GMT to cease and desist from your stockpile of flames and then, if deemed necessary, take appropriate action at the time of our choosing.

:clap:

T

Tenko

Originally posted by Brinx
My fellow forumites, at this hour Barrysworld Members and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Sigurd, to free his uptight ass and to defend the world from grave danger.

On my orders, coalition forces have begun striking selected targets of of complete unimportance to undermine Siggurds ability to wage flame war.

These are opening stages of what will be a broad and concerted campaign.

More than 35 forumites are giving crucial support, from the use of favourite websites and picture archives, to help with intelligence and logistics, to the deployment of avatars.

"Every forumite in this coalition has chosen to bear the duty and share the honour of serving in our common defence.

To all of the men and women of the Barrysworld DAoC boards now online, the peace of a troubled world and the hopes of an oppressed people now depend on you.

That trust is well placed.

T

Teh Krypt

So at 1am Brinx needs to act like a retard and kill lots of inocent people? (And doing it just for the tuna fish?)

SHAME! :D

S

Sigurd

Just don't get over excited with the napalm, eh? :rolleyes:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Sigurd... f00k orf.

plzkthxbye.

Don't you have a keep or two to take?

G

Gekul

All this because you thought warriors rocked and no one agreed? :)

O

old.Tohtori

*prepares for a Forumite operation near Sigurd home*

navy%20seal%20afghanistan%20%20large%201%2024%2002.jpg

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Gekul
All this because you thought warriors rocked and no one agreed? :)

Well that was just an excuse :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom