weird problem with chello...

N

Nicon Rahl

I got 2 comp's connected to internet via a switch, and my isp is chello. My comp has not been able to connect to daoc for like 48 hours now, but I tried installing daoc on my girlfriends comp and I can connect to Daoc there lol??

I tried to unconnect everything and just connect my comp directly to the adsl modem, that didnt work, tried to switch spots with my gf's comp in the switch, that didnt work, now both comps are connected to the switch and she can connect to daoc, I can't.

Somebody tell me why this can be possible :)

L

Legolias

First of all, read the other two threads about Chello, you're not the only one with problems m8.

I've been w/o daoc for 48 hours now as well due to simply not being able to connect to Camelot, but can connect to just about everything else fine.

A

Asq

Originally posted by fragoverrule
hard to find a real life now ?
You don;t wanna know... been vitising my mother in law this evening *shudders again*

F

fragoverrule

aah omg.... i took my studybooks even and started to learn :D

L

Legolias

I had my weekend shift of work this weekend so it didn't affect me "that" much actually :D

I was just hoping for some relaxed daoc crafting after work today and was disappointed I couldn't get on :)

Not the end of the world really just leaves me with not much to do now cept for watch tv or read a book or whine on BW ;)

Responding to oversarcastic posters is fun too and entertaining at the least ;)

N

Nicon Rahl

hey, I've read everything about this problem, what I'm saying is that i CAN connect from another computer here on the same lan, which also uses CHELLO, so obviously there is no problem since I can login to daoc and access www.camelot-europe.com .

Read my post fucktard and you would not look like a total idiot :)

F

fragoverrule

ok fucktard.. ur prob is the router u dont may have one according to chello

L

Legolias

hey, I've read everything about this problem, what I'm saying is that i CAN connect from another computer here on the same lan, which also uses CHELLO, so obviously there is no problem since I can login to daoc and access www.camelot-europe.com .

Read my post fucktard and you would not look like a total idiot

Someone forgot to take their pills this mornin'.

L

Legolias

Noooooooo :puke:

I don't want to know detailsssss

Stop teh horrorrrrrrrrr :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread