Weird Lag

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone getting weird lag, I ran to the horsie outside Sauv and I then got ported back into Sauv oO. Im scared :(

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
ok now I heard 2 people talking in Camelot Hills when I was in Lethantis oO :( :touch: :eek6:

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Esoteric said:
ok now I heard 2 people talking in Camelot Hills when I was in Lethantis oO :( :touch: :eek6:

Hmm, I heard people talking in Camelot Hills when I was in Cornwall the other day on the way to Dartmoor ...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I heard people in hibernia talk while running emain
seeing glasny port people and see deathspam from druimligen xE

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
ive heard ppl talking in sauvage,while i was at dartmoore

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
ive seen 2 of aoln scaaaary :< also to stevesirwins :< what a nightmare i tell you :<

A

Aoln

I've seen 2-3 of me and always get ported back inside apk while buffing, also hear chat spam and buffing/fighting ect from malmo or anywhere really. And on Advisor list 3-4 times :eek:

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe quite annoying getting double Deathspam and buff / porting msgs from apk when ur in brefine.

low priority bug afaik!

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
did some run in lyn barfog the other day with a few chaps from teh lan, ended up to getting darkness falls death messages, buffbot and other spells from df entrance , death messages and combat messages from df entrance in camelot hills, relogged all gone , then the other day had the double dms issue relogged asap , gone , then again was trying to find advisor did /advice aoln was on advice list 5 times ( :O aoln is the soul of advice in alb/pry xE )
/who aoln = no matches /t aoln not online or other realm /ad aoln lo m8 etc worked tho , kinda weird tbh , hope these issues are gonna be fixed asap tbh.
most funny thing was some mid reading my emotes and my says on /s and he was telling me on irc so cos i was reading xxx says something on a language you dont understand plus he couldnt be learning that stuff from another guy who was near me cos i was with my mini at 5am somewhere at breifine and /who brief = just me

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
steveirwin was standing at the bottom of apk emain and i was talking to him, at least i thought i was... he was talking in the guild channel but he was not replying to my /say talk, then when i did /who steveirwin it appeared he was somewhere in SI and not in emain Oo

wonder what would have happend if someone attacked him, he wasnt just 'out of view' since he was not even in the same zone Oo

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
My warrior got rps from a mid that got killed by a mob. Fafnir was attacked by a mid realm guard, while rest of the patrol was just watching. Thoose Amazons must have warned their guards about my horse fetish :(

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
...heard these strange voices in Dartmoor whilst hunting, and a whole battle was portrayed before my eyes! Buffing, dieing.

It really freaked me out whne some hib(?) invited me to join his group...

"You have been invited to join x's group etc"

That was the last straw.

:mad:

Ulrych

Fledgling Freddie
Been in df alb xroad and get msg of Koxibot buffing, hear a BD pets buffing and some shaman asking for a group to 'gank some albsies!' :eek2:

Been in Forest Sauvage being waved at from people in Avalon Marsh :eek7:

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
been in apk standing as my scout..but people saw me as a buffbot cleric in the buffbots guild.. had to relog.. when im at amg email i hear /s and status messages from apk .. when i play hib i can be anywhere in hib and hear /s and buffing messages from front of ligen.. also i get 2x deathspams and other important messages, can only think that i would be appearing as one of those buffbots and getting the messages there meant to..

Martok

Part of the furniture
ive ben in lyoness listening to ppl from castle suvage and DF talk and get ported and buffed :/ 1st time this happened i was scared he secound time i was terrified i thought i was loosing my marbles lol. :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom