Weird Happanings With A Stiffy!

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
No not that sort :p

The dead bodys on my CS :)
When a CT Dies his body will change to a dead body of a T and visa versa, its doing my head in!!

worMatty

One of Freddy's beloved
Have you had the one where people drag corpses around?

Mini

Fledgling Freddie
both these are bugs with steam. Im sure if enough people complain they will do nothing at all.

As for the corpses dragging arround, thats been in since at least 1.4 :)

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Mini said:
both these are bugs with steam. Im sure if enough people complain they will do nothing at all.

As for the corpses dragging arround, thats been in since at least 1.4 :)

Ahhhhh Steam bug right then thought it was just me, thanks for that! No I aint seen the corpses been dragged either!!

worMatty

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL, I think it should be a feature. I know there's an AMX plugin that lets you change clothes and fight amongst the enemy team, secretly picking them off with your silenced USP, pretending to be on their side.

Mini

Fledgling Freddie
worMatty said:
LOL, I think it should be a feature. I know there's an AMX plugin that lets you change clothes and fight amongst the enemy team, secretly picking them off with your silenced USP, pretending to be on their side.

lol, that sounds like fun. Shame your USP wouldnt reg on the server because AMX is using all the CPU power with stupid messages all over your screen :touch:

L

.Lj.

worMatty said:

^^^^Used to be a type of hack that done that shit :eek6:

P.s: Watch what u tell that Mini, !cunning Irish bloke u know :D

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Darthshearer said:
No not that sort :p

The dead bodys on my CS :)
When a CT Dies his body will change to a dead body of a T and visa versa, its doing my head in!!

happens to me too :eek:

However, I set up the config that the body doesnt last long on the screen anyway.

Mini

Fledgling Freddie
.Lj. said:
^^^^Used to be a type of hack that done that shit :eek6:

P.s: Watch what u tell that Mini, !cunning Irish bloke u know :D

m00 :m00:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
.Lj. said:
^^^^Used to be a type of hack that done that shit

hehe I remember that bug, something about bringing up the menu and pressing * before you selected a team.

The number of times I ran up behind the opposing team disguised as one of them, and blew all their heads off, was just classic! :D

Pity I got banned a few times :(

NB: 'twas a bug, not a hack :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom