Weird dmg - log inside

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondering why i can eyeshoot for approx 500 (before resists, ablatives etc) dmg one time and then the next for under half that dmg. This is on a mincer so it could we wg but does it make that big a difference? And besides, i dont see he casts it anywhere in log - he casts two spells wich i take dmg from so i guess they are dd's :p but i dont see any other spell casts...

I have specced 45+15 pierce and ive got 99/98 str/dex in temp...

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
crispy said:
Just wondering why i can eyeshoot for approx 500 (before resists, ablatives etc) dmg one time and then the next for under half that dmg. This is on a mincer so it could we wg but does it make that big a difference? And besides, i dont see he casts it anywhere in log - he casts two spells wich i take dmg from so i guess they are dd's :p but i dont see any other spell casts...

I have specced 45+15 pierce and ive got 99/98 str/dex in temp...

maybe he had a bot close and hit BOF?

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Nah dont think so, he was running mincer speed down at the hib keep in mid atm

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
your a dementia vamp aren't you? did you cast the random armour debuff spell? Eyeshot doesn't necessarily mean it will hit the head - theres just a high percentage of it doing so.

So in the first hit you could have hit the head and debuffed that peice of armour, so you get a massive hit. For the last hit you could have hit another peice of armour which you didn't debuff, therefore you got a much smaller hit.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
the first eye shot says you hit him in the head, the last one didnt.
i remember that the style just gave a good chance to hit head but it wasnt certain.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Aaaaah yes! Of course, didnt know that :)

Problem solved then hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom