Weird Bug!

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
well, since i have taken a 2nd pc, i thought i might as well use it for a bb pc, so i connected it to network and i trasfered my toa client from my main pc to my bb one. In the beginning everything was ok, i could log my bot and play np, but i have this strange error now, everytime i try to log something from my bb pc, and its located in frontiers, i get a crash saying target zone could not be loaded. So i tried to download a new client as i did, the new toa client etc, but it still doesnt work, i ever re-formatted my pc and it stays like this. Anyone know of something ?

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
i got the same error when i had a broken memory stick, had just bought 2x 512 Geil ddr2 extra , and 1 of em was busted ... try run memtest ( google it) and mayhaps do scandisk to check for HD errors.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I sometimes get that

Usual means I have to do a complete file check and try again

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
This might help you, Check PROPERTIES on network card, Press ADVANCED TAB, try to find "Hardware Checksumming" and make shure it is turned OFF.

i had the same problem.. and someone wrote this.. so hope it helps ;)

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
adoNix said:
This might help you, Check PROPERTIES on network card, Press ADVANCED TAB, try to find "Hardware Checksumming" and make shure it is turned OFF.

i had the same problem.. and someone wrote this.. so hope it helps ;)

this is only for the ld's

actually its my new ramsticks , that are going mental !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom