weird ass gfx bug

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
hi

i keep getting this stupid gfx bug where as the textures will span out to the sky, often causing some little luri to take up half my screen :p needless to say its goddamn annoying. It happens on trees, horses, even blades of grass. I also get weird flickering when i scroll on my chat box....

so far ive tried eggy's method, to no avail. i also updated gfx drivers to latest release, no luck. i changed my settings from performance to quality, and vice versa, again, not a thing.

short of throwing the pc out of the window i have no frigging clue, so any help would be greatly appreciated :D

thanks

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Frankly if all those things didn't help it might be a hardware problem with your graphics card. You could try underclocking it a bit if your card allows that. (Sounds a lot harder and more technical then it actually is. It can usually be done by downloading a simple program)

confused

Can't get enough of FH
I've got the same thing, but only when running two accounts windowed, i'm guessing its a driver issue, as its only with my most recent install its happenned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom