weird artifact lvl'ing

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
Been lvl'ing the winged helm for a while now (a major pain btw).. however when the helm gets a new level the % doesn't start over from 0. Instead it gets a % value pretty close to the new level. For example when It reached lvl one the info showed it to be 50% towards lvl 2 without me pulling a single mob. Same when It reached lvl 2 the % showed 67% towards lvl 3.

Anyone else experienced something similar or have an explanation for this ?

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
I Had same on my Belt of Sun at lvl 1 it was already 50% there i thought my luck was in lol but seems that its a common thing.

Dont know why though, i was wondering if its to do with the fact that i was lvling it Solo, but dont know for sure

Aio

Fledgling Freddie
Same thing happend with my Traldors Oracle. Guess it's ment to be that way? :p

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
It is supposed to happen this way. It shows how much xp you got from the start till next level...

Raear

Fledgling Freddie
Fixed soon.

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1347.shtml

Q: Did I lose any experience on my artifact when 1.68 went live?

A: No. Before the patch, the percentage display was a number created by some horrible formula from hell that I don’t understand after three explanations. NOW, the percentage reflects nothing more than how much progress you’ve made to the artifact’s next level. When you ding the artifact, the number will reset to zero and you’ll start over.

---

At the moment the xp required to make the next level of your artifact takes into account all the previous levels experiencs. So, if your artifact just dinged level 2, it would have 2 levels worth of xp and hence would have 66% of the xp required to reach level 3.

Raear

Fledgling Freddie
Requires same amount of xp just displayed differently ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom