weekly true combat games please

C

Clowneh!

oooh, i should change the last 30 days view thread thingy :)

yeh i like this mod.. give us some action without all of those public morons spoiling it for me!

T

throdgrain

This looks quite good, Im going to download it and give it a try :)
I only hope you don't have to aim 20 yards ahead of a moving target like Urban Terror :(

D

Debaser

mmm, had a little kick around... tested the patience of a few peeps ;) if anyone set a time and place I'll be there (lowered a few settings, runs a little smoother now, choppy as feck before :s)

C

Clowneh!

i have to lock my fps to 60 for it to be nice and smooth, like in every other fps game i have.. check ur sweet spot

D

Debaser

Okay, call me a complete noobin', but how'd you lock your fps?

C

Clowneh!

com_maxfps 23087419283

where the numbers is where u wanna cap it at

B

bigfoot

Do you think there would be enough interest to run one Clowneh?

C

Clowneh!

outside of the people who sub, yeh. im not sure that theres even enough of a q3 community here tho, if the activity on these forums is anything to go by.

im always telling people to download this mod tho, as it rocks, but most of them dont have subs, so we play on wireplay :)
most of the time its a domino effect tho. me and my mate will go on a server, just us two, and then the server will quickly fill up. like what happened on ur 'staff' server. had quite a few people on it, but u need to make it voteable :)

C

Clowneh!

lets tell all those people who take part in the weekly ut and whatever thiose organised games are about tc :)

then hold a test organised game and see how many come. or something. i dunno :(

Users who are viewing this thread