Weekly RvR Group

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Twice a week works for me too, but I can't attend at weekends. We didn't get the rp's we earned at mjollnir cause GOA turned back the time a few mins :(

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh huge RR, big Alb zerg on Mjoll; but an even bigger Mid zerg was seeing them off :cheers: when the Server cracked under the strain.

Bummer re Mjoll rps. :mad: Mind you it was so laggy I couldn't see what I was doing anyway! Got stuck in the rams! :)

Looks like most people are up for twice a week. Perhaps the best thing would be to say meet same time next Tuesday (19:00 GMT/20:00 CET) & we can discuss then when would be the best time for everybody.

OK Eogren you're still in. :)

eogren

Fledgling Freddie
:// unless u can change day i wont be able to come...reason is i'm able to start training(football) again i got practice 19:00 cet... i'm so sorry and i wish u all the luck

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like we need another Shammy. :(

Anybody interested?

Group currently comprises:

Warrior = Jakegano
Zerk = Bluesky
Thane = Arawem
Skald = Niekon
Shaman =
Healer = Lenore
Healer = Haroat
Runie = Zebolt

Next session is this Tuesday (23rd) , meet 19:00 GMT/20:00 CET at Svasud.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
if im not busy and you need shammy ill gladly come, though i think im gonna be in moderna tommorow :/

Ormorof

FH is my second home
would rather sign up with zerker >.<

but ill join if you just need shammy on that day :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
though i have to admit im abit annoyed at zerker :p

went to emain today asked for group (i made zerker so i could get groups as i didnt get them before with runie or SM) group replies "sorry we want casters" argh i think, nvm they are one of a kind.....next group comes and wants shammy instead of zerker :mad:

SilverHood

FH is my second home
just bring all your toons to MPK in emain.... they cant say no to you then :D

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
went to emain today asked for group (i made zerker so i could get groups as i didnt get them before with runie or SM) group replies "sorry we want casters"
Now why does that never happen to me? :(

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Just depends on what class a particular group needs.
That's the problem with random groups, hence the reason why I started this weekly group.

On Sunday I spent all afternoon as the only tank in a group with up to 5 supp SMs. We got quite healthy rpts too.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
just went LD and cant log back on again, just crashes when it connects to server :/

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
hehe, bumping this old thread.. Well 5 ppl in the grp did and I, Jake and Driekon were left alone :)

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Sorry, after we died yesterday, my windows crashes, think its time for a /format c: :)

Im sorry for that guys, specially cause we were doing great. Im more than sure we can be a feared force as we play more and more together.
What about that idea of playing twice a week? Im up for that.

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
On most weeknights if you ever need a reserve skald, feel free to pm me :)

Slatelighttone 50 Skald R3L2

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I did give Jake my apologies again last night but to the other guys in the group I was working late AGAIN :( bah tuesdays is gettin like an annoying day to work late - hope to be back with you guys next tuesday tho :)

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
If you need a reserve skald Im up for it and I can play all days if its after 18.00.
Im 3L9 soon to be RR4 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom