Weekly Events (Community Nights)

D

Damage

Date: Every Sunday

Time: 15:00 till 17:00 BST (3-5 pm)

Where: Siege Preview Server (213.221.178.80:29070)

What: Jedi Knight Jedi Academy - Siege

SIEGE:
The gametype 'Siege' is a completly new gametype in Jedi Knight series. The siege gametype looks like the UT Assault type.
The objectieve of Siege is to accomplish a goal together with your teammates. An attacking team has to accomplish multiple objectives in a periode of time, while the defending team tries to prevent them from doing so.
After a match, won or lost, the teams will switch and the attacking team has to defend the objectives they were once attacking.
When join a siege game you can choose 6 diffentent classes. Classes that are aviable depend on which team/level you join.
  • Assault: Well armed class for offence and defence (mainly weapons)
  • Heavy Weapons: Heavy class (ie Rocket launcer, Stoucker conc. Rifle)
  • Demolitions: Trooper with Grenade-type weapons (minetrips/grends/detonators/ det packs)
  • Scout: the sniping/espionage unit
  • Tech: Allround support (ammo/health/bypassing locks)
  • Jedi: Jedi with dual or staff sabre (sabre/forcepowers/no weapons)
FULL SERVER:
When you're a GAME.net subscriber and are unable to join the Community Weekly Event, because the server is full. Please join #game.jk3 on QuakeNet and we'll remove as many non sub players from the server as needed.

PATCHES:
- None needed yet -

We're looking forward to see you :)

UPDATE:SERVER RULES

I've noticed there are alot of people who doesnt know how to behave in the Servers, here are the rules.
  • Teamkilling on purpose will lead to kick without any warning
  • Chatkilling are NOT allowed
  • Insulting other players is NOT allowed aswell. (ie "you n00b", "you b*tch")
  • English is the spoken languague, it's much more fun if others can enjoy your fun in the game

When any of these rules are broken, it can result in kick without warning

F

FragFodder

Bring it on people :)

I was playing this the other day and as most of you probably know..... Me and weapons dont mix.

I luved this gametype and cant wait till Sunday.

Cya on the battlefield :cool:

FragFodder

F

FragFodder

LOL you didn't see that did you? :p

Was trying to get that f00ker out of the way :p

FF

J

[JKoN]KOSH

no i was out today. however my jedipowers had forseen it :)

F

FragFodder

Ok Damage asked me to do a little report on last weeks Event.

Well, what can I say. It was fun :p

This was seige based and the server was FULL almost all the time. We played the 3 seige maps on rotation and had a blast. That's all there is to it really

(Oh and my single handed attack on the Rancor on Korriban was dumn, but it got the thing out of the way. Gutted really coz when it ate me there was only a scratch needed to kill it and someone else got the pleasure.... *gutted*)

Anyway if anyone would like to join in this week simply show up at 3pm and get stuck in. :)

FF

A

AniDante

Community Event Sunday 14th Dec 03

Hello, a little report on last weeks event.

Admins present: AniDante (myself)

Well, the server was full to start with, so I began by warning users of the possible flood of subs and advised subscribing etc.

Then as we started, there seemed to be alot of Team Killers for the first hour, however after dealing with them things settled for the second hour.

A good time had by all I hope.

AniDante

Users who are viewing this thread