Weekly Event

W

Will

Since turnout has started to drop for this event, I had people suggest that the time be changed. So vote away.

C

Ch3tan

I'm voting for 2 on Sundays. I simply haven't been at home while the games are on recently, I like the 5 timeslot, but lets give a new one a chance.

W

Will

Well, two votes so far...not the most encouraging sign ever.

K

*Kornholio*

Winter's coming, so more sunday nights in = more OFP :) I voted for 8pm sunday, although 5pm suits me better tbh... usually hung-over on sundays ;)

C

Ch3tan

8pm Sunday is the same time as the CS Community game, clashing isn't good.

D

djpringle

I know I've yet to actually take part in this fine event but Sunday's at 8pm is a time I'll probably be able to make.

M

madcow

Football

Anything that dosent clash with any matchs on sky will do me

C

Ch3tan

So tomorrow's game s still at 5? NOt sure I will make it anyway, but just want to know.

D

djpringle

Ummhhh...can I change my vote??? It just so happens that my apartment block in Saigon has just got Broadband (way to go the third world country) so 2pm games on a Sunday is teh win!!!!

Hell if the boss allows I'll be able to play any time with a reasonable +7hrs adjustment :(

W

Will

Sorry Ch3tan, I was ill, and the game was at 5pm...good turnout too.

And I think 2pm will be the best choice, due to the Counterstrike game and all. I shall update things tonight.

C

Ch3tan

Hopefully I will be there this Sunday, nearly a month without OFP is giving me the shakes!

Users who are viewing this thread