Weekend plans!

eksdee

FH is my second home
Share your weekend plans with the FH collective. The 2/3 days of the week where most people are free and when we all get to do what the hell we like.

I always find it interesting to interact with people who's lifestyles are different to mine and learn more about them, which I expect is a fairly common thing for most people, so let's hear it!

I shall be heading over to my best mate's house in Nottingham, he's cooking me/my gf and his gf dinner - apparently we're getting either vegetable curry or a nice veggie chilé. then we're heading off to this place called Lee Rosy's, which is probably the single nicest tea room in the country for some tea/cake/friendly environment before heading off to a dubstep night at a bar that I don't know the name of, which should keep us busy until about 4am (when it finishes). Saturday possibly go for a skate if it's dry, then off home with my gf for movies and i'm cooking her dinner for valentines (we only see each other every 2 weeks unfortunately as she lives in London and I'm at uni in Cheltenham).

Share yr plans boys and girls!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
eks that made me laugh going to a tea shop then hitting the town, what a bloody great idea tbh theres not enough tea and cakes involved in the normal nights out imo.

this weekend i have the whole weekend off no work at all (wooo!!) so bf dragging me to shops to find him a new coat, hopefully wont take too long then a bit of grocery shopping then might get a wee bit smashed and watch some comedy dvd's, if the weathers nice might go for a nice walk see what i can see do some photography etc but am really looking foward to having a real lay in with bf for first time in aaaages bceause i work every weekend morning and he works in the week.

have a good one all ;)

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Heading down to Leeds to see my bro (hes at uni there) will stay with him for the weekend. We are going to get ridiculously drunk and mourn the passing of our cat who died yesterday. :(

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
hm... my plans....

Friday: go out and have fun with some friends.
Saturday: friends coming to my house for a long session on the mame cabinet.
Sunday: get up early, play league game for my chessclub, afterwards celebrate the victory of the team.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully I will be playing with my new guitar..........if it arrives.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
eksdee said:
apparently we're getting either vegetable curry or a nice veggie chilé

I detect a distinct lack of meat in that meal...

at the weekend might get a game of golf in, shoot some yanks on r6 and watch some footy - probably the extended highlights of the newcastle vs liverpool game on sunday morning - thank christ for sky+ xD - and probably a fair few beers will be consumed

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tomorrow I have rehearsals from 9-11am for a play i'm in. Then me, my gf, my mate, his gf, and my other mate and the girl he wants to be his gf are off out to annoy the locals and hopefully see Pursuit of Happiness.

As for saturday - i'm being ditched by gf so she can have a girly day with her friends. That's generally my cue for Dungeon Siege (such a rox game - chapter 4 atm).

Sunday...mmmm..that's a toughie. Possibly see the gf or try to complete Dungeon Siege.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Then me, my gf, my mate, his gf, and my other mate and the girl he wants to be his gf are off out to annoy the locals and hopefully see Pursuit of Happiness.

That made me chuckle.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Chronictank said:
hopefully it rained and theres no more snow left :twak:
It's snowing atm and it wont stop till tuesday :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Gonna watch some Premier League football and chill out after a long hard week of work.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Friday night im gonna stand at the bar at my uni till 9, them in going to the other side of the bar with my uni meights.

Saturday im going to a concert downtown with roommates!

Gonna be a good weekend :D

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i work fri-mon daytimes. friday night no plans, saturday night making fairy cakes, getting drunk and watching a dvd with my friend, and sunday night prolly staying in as well. i'm a bit skint at the mo.
i might go watch dreamgirls again too...

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Got to rearrange the living arrangements of my critters - a new bunny's been added to my rodent zoo!

Sister's coming up on Sunday to visit, otherwise just doing what I do ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Rebuilding my pc again i have done it 4 times this week. It seems inable to just install everything onto one partition of one drive so far i have had boot managers installed on a secondary sata disk a external hard disk and a disk key :) so i will try to unplug everything and then just have one partition to get a clean install. God knows how my dual boot will work :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
play silent hunter 3, watch some NHL. thats all folks!

tea room? lol wtf?

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Beer and gaming like always...

Hmm thats what I do in the week days as well... Nevermind it works so I'll stick to that.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i plan on sleeping until at least 2pm saturday and sunday, then when i do climb out of bed i intend to do as little as possible on this wonderful weekend :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Weekend's gonna be grrrrrrrrrrreat!

Saturday

Meeting my girlfriend after she finishes her morning shift, then we're going to another town to look for a ring for eachother and various other gifts for valentines day, then will go for food in the early evening, a dvd after at either of our places, or maybe the cinema!

Sunday

Hopefully waking up with my girlfriend if she stays over, we'll leave the house at 9:30 and get the train to london and go to maddam 2swords (no idea how its spelt) for a bit and see the wax works, then have a look around the dirty city of london for some nice cloths, mainly a coat for my gf, goto a restaurent, train back home, go back to hers and watch some tv till late then i'll bus it home at around 12 and play some WoW :D

pretty good weekend planned! The only thing it's lacking is sex with Bahumat :( that would make it amazing.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Friday night: Staying in, bottle of red wine, reading Raymond E Feist's "Magician".

Saturday: Out on motorbike in morning, shopping in afternoon, then out for drinks in the evening.

Sunday: Out on motorbike in morning (subject to hangover), then get as much rest as possible chilling at home before the whole work thing starts again on Monday (yuk).

eksdee

FH is my second home
eks that made me laugh going to a tea shop then hitting the town, what a bloody great idea tbh theres not enough tea and cakes involved in the normal nights out imo.

it was ace! especially considering the weather. we had peach fruit tea. loveleh.

hope you all had a nice weekend!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
it was ace! especially considering the weather. we had peach fruit tea. loveleh.

hope you all had a nice weekend!

ooh im in to twinings green tea with... (then theres a whole variety of stuff they add like apple and pear or jasmin etc etc) peach sounds niiice.

well my weekend was really nice lets see what did i do...

Saturday:
laid in till 8am then got up and did me stepping watched spongebob, had bath/food etc and went to shopping center with bf to look for his coat (which we didnt find lol) did some grocery shopping came back unpacked and headed to Harry Ramsdens for take away fish and chips (Mmmmmm!!!) because we got a 241 deal with a voucher lol, after that we both rolled about a bit going "omg tooo fulll" then went for a little walk, watched primeval... posted here about watching primeval lol and went to bed to read and then sleep.

Today:
Laid in till 8:30 (omfg lazy bint!!), had brekkie sorted out laundry etc etc then we went to Christchurch (near by town) and had a poke about the town and some ruins of an old castle and the priory, came back had bratwursts for lunchand watched the mummy and ate some chocolates hehehe, did me stepping and packed in early because i'd eaten too many choccies rofl and thats about the size of it.

might not sound like much fun but its my first full weekend off in yonks and its been really nice to spend zee time with B2 just relaxing.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i left the fairy cakes in too long and then as i was too drunk i got the icing everywhere.
oh well, they still taste good.

Gamah

Banned
Got battard yesterday lol. Came home for rampant sex with the girlfriend but we both crashed out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom