Weekend in London

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
We've got the 8pm showing, so gonna be looking for a bit of chillout afterwards :)

Looking forwards to this :D

the comedy store comes to our union every couple of weeks. last night was fucking hillarious. look out for a guy called junior simpson if possible.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Pff Lethul, it was less a joke and more a dig at mrs cheese fucking string...

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know any good rock pubs/clubs in London to visit? :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
if u still want some nice reggae then the meanfiddler jazz cafe this friday (I know u said no jazz, but its not!) has Lee Scratch Perry playing :) Going there myself woo!

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
if u still want some nice reggae then the meanfiddler jazz cafe this friday (I know u said no jazz, but its not!) has Lee Scratch Perry playing :) Going there myself woo!

Going on Sat morning, but have fun :)

Thinking more about Rock / Metal clubs now I think - been recommended Crobar and St Moritz / Decadence. They both seem very small though.

Gamah

Banned
Think we've got the weekend sorted now:

Arrive 10am, wander round Covent Garden, do a bit of shopping etc, maybe go up to Camden Market, grab some lunch. Visit aquarium in afternoon, do a bit of sightseeing, grab some dinner.

Comedy store in evening (7:30 - 11) then off to http://www.rockclub.co.uk/ for the rest of the night getting appropriately wasted.

Become suitably hungover next morning, cure with fried breakfast. Visit Natural History Museum and Science Museum. Have lunch at Boxwood Cafe (Gordon Ramsay one :eek: /posh ) make fools of selves as we don't know how to eat posh.

Do a bit more shopping, kill some time until catch train back at 9pm.

Anything anyone would suggest/change? :D

I don't see our 3some listed anywhere :eek:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
think at camden you should be able to purchase some more legal highs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom