Weekend in London

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Got a trip to London planned this weekend (complimentary 1st class train tickets ftw) any recommendations on where to go, what to do?

Definitely want to go to the Natural History Museum, and we've got tickets booked for the Comedy Store on saturday night. Ideally looking for fun stuff to do/places to go, nice non-smoking/real ale/rock (ideally all 3) pubs, etc etc. London eye is out as Lee is terrified of heights (bless!) but pretty much anything else goes :)

Gamah

Banned
Got a trip to London planned this weekend (complimentary 1st class train tickets ftw) any recommendations on where to go, what to do?

Definitely want to go to the Natural History Museum, and we've got tickets booked for the Comedy Store on saturday night. Ideally looking for fun stuff to do/places to go, nice non-smoking/real ale/rock (ideally all 3) pubs, etc etc. London eye is out as Lee is terrified of heights (bless!) but pretty much anything else goes :)

Come to mine for a hot 3some.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
When I was on London, we did this Jack The Ripper tour in some odd museum, which was to my great surprise, rather pleasant. I'm afraid I can't give any more details anymore tho :p

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
you know, its fascinating... ive lived in London all my life and ive never gone the more interesting events/destination London has to offer, i went to the dome(when it was the dome), i didn't really enjoy it... but i like collecting things so my pockets were overfilling by the time i left

eksdee

FH is my second home
if yr going to the natural history museum, then the V&A is literally across the street from it, so check that out too (it is also free). has a lot of interesting rooms.

if you're into art there's obviously the national portrait gallery, the tate modern and the saatchi (sp?) galleries, all fairly close to one another.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
London aquarium is quite good. Should be fairly quiet and doesn't take too much time to go around 1-2 hours. Its right next to the london eye easy to find and its a good shelter when its cold/wet/windy outside!

Gamah

Banned
London aquarium is quite good. Should be fairly quiet and doesn't take too much time to go around 1-2 hours. Its right next to the london eye easy to find and its a good shelter when its cold/wet/windy outside!

Get them to go to reading, down the purple for a few snakey b's and off to vodka revs to pick up some young student whore for a night of hot sex with me and you + 2 whores. 3 on 3!

- English -

Resident Freddy

we recently went to london as a guild (new order), and although we didnt have much planned it was a great weekend. We went to the comedy store, on the saturday actually and that was a great laugh :p

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Get them to go to reading, down the purple for a few snakey b's and off to vodka revs to pick up some young student whore for a night of hot sex with me and you + 2 whores. 3 on 3!

Sounds a plan, although your no student what you doing with snakebites? I think you may need something more sophisticated for le "woo'ing". Also check out sahara just up from the turtle.

Gamah

Banned
Sounds a plan, although your no student what you doing with snakebites? I think you may need something more sophisticated for le "woo'ing". Also check out sahara just up from the turtle.

One of my friends is still a student! so I still have the lifestyle in spirit! and they live in a shit student house down by "up in arms" :D

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Next time I am round and high I'll go on a quest to find you! (Or i'll find something inanimate stupidly funny and fall asleep like usual :p)

I'm no anal warrior so keep back bloody stoner! :touch:

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Less hijacking, more ideas!

:fluffle: Gamah and Solo ;)

Aquarium sounds like a really good idea tbh - went to the zoo last time, but that was in summer, not Feb :p

Anyone know any good places to go late night for a bit of chilling - maybe a reggae club or something where it ain't too loud - no jazz please!

Tilda

Comedy Store is fucking quality, the tickets I had were for 12am though, so go out for some drinks and a nice meal first.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
When I was on London, we did this Jack The Ripper tour in some odd museum, which was to my great surprise, rather pleasant. I'm afraid I can't give any more details anymore tho :p

Yeah we went there aswell but got kicked out.. some people just can't take a compliment :s

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
take some spare pants.. coz london is pants down expensive, and from experience southerners are a bunch of rude *****.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Comedy Store is fucking quality, the tickets I had were for 12am though, so go out for some drinks and a nice meal first.

We've got the 8pm showing, so gonna be looking for a bit of chillout afterwards :)

Looking forwards to this :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Only ever been to london once, a VIP Cream event at MOS, where premiership footballers were openly doing naughty things involving white powder! Cant say I really liked the city though :(

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Think we've got the weekend sorted now:

Arrive 10am, wander round Covent Garden, do a bit of shopping etc, maybe go up to Camden Market, grab some lunch. Visit aquarium in afternoon, do a bit of sightseeing, grab some dinner.

Comedy store in evening (7:30 - 11) then off to http://www.rockclub.co.uk/ for the rest of the night getting appropriately wasted.

Become suitably hungover next morning, cure with fried breakfast. Visit Natural History Museum and Science Museum. Have lunch at Boxwood Cafe (Gordon Ramsay one :eek: /posh ) make fools of selves as we don't know how to eat posh.

Do a bit more shopping, kill some time until catch train back at 9pm.

Anything anyone would suggest/change? :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
we don't know how to eat posh.

She hasn't got alot of meat on her sadly and she's a bit stringy, I would suggest boiling her carcass to loosen what little meat there is and make a stew out of her.

Lethul

FH is my second home
She hasn't got alot of meat on her sadly and she's a bit stringy, I would suggest boiling her carcass to loosen what little meat there is and make a stew out of her.

ha ha, now they dont have to go the the comedy store!

ps. i expected better of you swords! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom