Week end and lost items

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Dose anyone know if GoA be working over the weekend to return lost Items :confused:

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
According to one source, they will be. However only time will tell!

Source = Puppet

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
well from what i can work out most gms are working till gone 11pm at night.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
GMs area also community managers, players and members of player community, who happens to work for GOA, and have a chance to fix problems. You can imagine a GM who loves RVR much and has a stripped character and knows his character should be last in line and it is checked, who wouldn't try to clean up this mess? If they can fix it they will fix it. A database guru who doesn't know CS as a border keep but knows it as his favorite FPS might be a very different story

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
The thing that bugs me is that there are still lots of people who RN'd on the Monday and have yet to be restored..so assuming they're dealing with the RNs in order they have barely even scratched the surface yet.

What about the peole who RN'd on the Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and even Friday?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
The thing that bugs me is that there are still lots of people who RN'd on the Monday and have yet to be restored..so assuming they're dealing with the RNs in order they have barely even scratched the surface yet.

What about the peole who RN'd on the Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and even Friday?
I am one of those ppl too Zed - I rightnow'd monday early afternoon and still waiting to hear about my 5 naked chars :(

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:
I am one of those ppl too Zed - I rightnow'd monday early afternoon and still waiting to hear about my 5 naked chars :(

Yep me too, 3 main chars so pretty much can't do a damn thing atm aside crafting and playing lower level alts.

I know a guy who RN'd one hour before me (thats 60 minutes), and had his char sorted 2.5 days ago. So, thats 2.5 days later and still not worked through an hours worth of RN reports.

Boggles the mind, truly.

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
i used RN on monday morning and not even an email reply nothing even tho it says in email if no response please update your question.....

as i can imagine they must be working hard but have to admit the customer service for this game aint up to much (not aimed at GM's)

anyhow fingers crossed and keep doing a good job (GM's)

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
i RN'd on monday at around 10:30 am GMT. a mate of mine RN'd around 10:00 am GMT right after the server reopend. there was a 202 report number difference between us. all of his chars have been restored and compensated. out of my 10 stripped chars i have had one level 24 char compensated. he had a full reaver epic set and i listed each item in detail. but then got an email to say they couldn't restore rog items :eek2: so here it is saturday and i'm still waiting :mad:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, I don't expect this situation to be solved until in a couple of weeks. Tough luck for those like Zedenk that have had all their characters stripped, leaving them unable to play.

That's going to be near a months downtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom