Week 1 Predictions

Discussion in 'Proball League' started by dAyKiLLeR, May 30, 2003.

1. dAyKiLLeR

dAyKiLLeR Guest

Don vs RGN --> RGN
    Hm RGN has with K1F a good new player, Don is missing the daily pub train, so i am going with RGN

eN vs HS --> Draw
    Many thinking HS is the most powerful clan this season - well, both maps are field1... I think it will be a draw, if eN can get their best players on

SRKT vs qubism --> SRKT
    SRKT shocked me a bit by a very good teamplay in a little funwar, never saw qubism playing, so i am going with SRKT

MDU vs eQ --> eQ
    That will be a close one, I hope both can get 3 players on, I think the cookie man Salteh and eQ will do it

|o|2 vs klafu --> |o|2
    Close one again, but I think |o|2 can get the points, klafu will have problems with 4on4 they said

Go on and post your comments :)

2. paulus0

paulus0 Guest

My view

Don vs RGN --> RGN
    Don is just too lazy :D

eN vs HS --> eN
    eN got some strong members and when they have their strongest team they will be hard to beat and won't fall for the HS tricks

SRKT vs qubism --> SRKT
    Never saw qubism and i have seen SRKT a lot on the pub servers with some nice teamplay so they will win this

MDU vs eQ --> eQ
    Hard one. Both are struggling to get the players. I guess experience will win this one

|o|2 vs klafu --> |o|2
    klafu got some nice players, but they won't be good enough for the |o|2 guys.

Go on and post your comments

3. donk3y

donk3y Guest

jesus christ

never seen such hard forum register shit.....bah cant even prenounce the words correctly..

well guys...

the way i see it..

may the best win, dont try to predict the leaque and shit...it will always fail :)

aaah well GL to you all

4. Hyatse

Hyatse Guest

Uh @.o

I think... Uhm.... ... do I think? I don't think so... do I?... how can I think that I don't think if I don't think? Maybe... think.. @.o think maybe? Hmm...

Do I confuse you as much as I confuse myself? I damnwell hope so.