weeeeeeewooo

Everz

FH is my second home
qwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooo:eek6:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've celebrated my b-day and I'm not even as drunk as Eversmallx! Way to go m8 :D

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Don't let the thread die! We demand an apology from Eversmall for his drunken outburst! :twak:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Succi said:
who sits in front of a computer when drunk ? :/

this was answered in a previous post i think.

Everz

FH is my second home
im sorry, never again shall i grace the off topic of FH again whilst not sober.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You NEVER apologise for drunk threads.

You make excuses, explain, make up lies, but you never ever apologise :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Eversmallx said:
im sorry, never again shall i grace the off topic of FH again whilst not sober.
what he really means is that aliens took over his body mid-post using a strange device which they stuck up his rectum, but seeing as aliens cant speak english yet that best they came up with (which is pretty impressive considering they usually dont have opposable thumbs). Unfortunately the aliens were foiled when vlad inserted his own anal probe with such force it broke the alien device.

^^

Everz

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
what he really means is that aliens took over his body mid-post using a strange device which they stuck up his rectum, but seeing as aliens cant speak english yet that best they came up with (which is pretty impressive considering they usually dont have opposable thumbs). Unfortunately the aliens were foiled when vlad inserted his own anal probe with such force it broke the alien device.

^^
all in one night :(

Mey

Part of the furniture
I'm sat infront of my laptop on fh whilst considerably drunk (the koppaberg cider can wall infront of my mates door is rather impressive) because i'm eating pizza!!! is this ok with you my lord master of fh offtopic!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:
I'm sat infront of my laptop on fh whilst considerably drunk (the koppaberg cider can wall infront of my mates door is rather impressive) because i'm eating pizza!!! is this ok with you my lord master of fh offtopic!

i bet it took like 4 hours to type:p

soze

I am a FH squatter
I would post when drunk but my brain only accepts 2 options when im pissed. Sex or Sleep. Everything else is ruled irrelevant and not given processing power.

Gamah

Banned
Succi said:
who sits in front of a computer when drunk ? :/

When you get home from a night out? Why not.. Say hi to mate on msn and talk shit?

I doubt you get drunk to sit in front of a computer.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Mey said:

omg. initial diagnoses indicates no life cos you posted here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom