A

Addlcove

arcoiris.jpg

:)

O

old.Merino

Grats Chuo!

Grats on capping mate!

What a pity you are no longer around, you won yourself respect by being a hard trying enemy, even if you were outnumbered you came back for another fight. /curtsey

I'm sad I'm only worth 38 rps, I sure hope this is what you got the second time you took me down or what you got when grouped.

I knew I'd not have a chance against you in 1on1 (hey, I maxxed bow), but it was nice duelling you. I liked the "Chuo slaps Shear" message, there was really no need for him to help you :)
The second fight on MB was even closer, pity I didn't resist your poison and fumbled my reactionary style. Such is life.

See you or your alt Rharcyn (sp?) in big RVR

Arcoiris, lvl 35 ranger
Merino, the eternal trainee champion
Yeyi, lvl 50 mentalist
and an assortment of various lowbie alts

A

Addlcove

yeah I was grouped with shear.. dont normally group but there was 16 of you guys so thought it was ok :p

also the reason for the low rps´.. thank god actually, if I had been solo I would have capped on the chanter :)

this was SO much better :)

(not for outsiders, I did solo the chanter and arco, I was just grouped :))

anyways mate thanks for the fun has been great /kiss 'ing you

and /laughing at all the poor stealth hibbies :)

(and /rude'ing people like alexanwhatsisname and Rerili.. I really dislike baiters)

anyways, see you in Real RvR... or maybe at mount C around 45 where I´ll go kill exp'ers :) <grin>

H

hellish

Grats on capping out.

Too bad tho, I enjoyed fighting you. ;]

/respect

O

old.Merino

Originally posted by Addlcove

(and /rude'ing people like alexanwhatsisname and Rerili.. I really dislike baiters)

anyways, see you in Real RvR... or maybe at mount C around 45 where I´ll go kill exp'ers :) <grin>

Don't be so hard on Rerili, as he is a very skilled player and we got many a stealther together, which we could never have gotten if I weren't playing bait and Rer would take em out when they jumped me. What a pity Rerili capped the same night like you. It has been very quiet in Caledonia ever since.

Eek on killing expers, now I sure hope you're above that. There was a nasty couple of Albs (Minstrel/Scout pair) last night who had nothing else to do than xp kill a lvl 36 animist. If there is something really detestable it's griefers.

Better go for the big guys, enough of them.

See you out in hadrians' wall

Arcoiris, lvl 35 ranger still in Caledonia

A

Addlcove

there´s a difference on exp-killing and killing exp-ers ..

I´d never do the first thing intentionally.

the 2nd however is fun <grin> and if I go at 40 they even have a slim chance at taking me out also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom