Weeeeeeee

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
So the last 8 months have been horribly stressful, some of it awesome and some of it completely shite.

In the last 18 months, I have lost over 70kgs (as you all know :p), which I am maintaining, changed my peronnal circumstances, moved home, country and job.

Today is probably the first day I have felt back in control of everything and it feels amazing.. yes there are worries, but that is just life, I feel like notthing can faze me.. not even work *grins*

So I after Christmas I will be looking for a new challenge (well after year end which always sucks donkey balls)... the question is what should the challenge be? I have to re give up smoking, this is for certain.

If anyone has any suggestions please consider that I have zero attention span and am quite crap at doing stuff on my own... apart from yoga / pilates.

Uara

Part of the furniture
build a moon base with added laser beam!

Yoni

space hopper to work sounds fun and I am bouncy enough at the momet to do it unaided even if it is 22km... sadly it isnt practical long term.

More realistic suggestions would be welcomed :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
um um um learning to drive?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
learn to paint/knit/sing/play the piano/rock climb ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Get your picture in a fitness mag or some such with a story of your achievement and how you did it without any bullsh*t diets etc :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Pair of stout boots, good trousers and a good coat, a flask and sandwiches, and go for some walks.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Without an attention span it's basically limiting yourself to something which will nigh on force you to be commited.

Do you like any kind of arts? Painting? Writting? Sports? Musical interests?

Yoni

I can play musical instruments and I have thought about getting myself a bass (I already play piano and flute).

I have tried drawing and I am envious of every fucker out there who has perspective and reproduce amazing landscapes, their state of mind etc via drawing.. not a talent I have. I can't write either sadly although I have amazing ideas.. I just can not get them out of my head onto paper.

I walk everywhere anyway Tom :)

Toht I lost weight using a very radical diet :p so I cant go preaching that they don't work because they do.

Driving is a good idea and I think I can do that in English over here (which would help).

I do want to do something creative so maybe it is bass or get myself a new keyboard.. although dunno if my neighbours would appreciate my racket *laughs*. I also want to get out and about see Europe. I am making a list and I will complete that before I leave depending on how long that is.

It is around 2 years but can be extended to 5 before I have to get permenant residency. I do know one thing for all the pain etc I do like expat life :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I disagree with the driving idea, Yoni not driving = 1 less lasy driver *runs*

Give up the idea of giving up would be my suggestion, at some stage in everyones life you just have to say fuck it, this is what I do and this is me.

Was I any help?

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Run a half marathon?
Swim with Dolphins?
Paint an oil based self portrait?
erm...

Read these Books by the end of the year.

Clarissa - Samuel Richardson
War and Peace - Leo Tolstoy
Ulysses - James Joyce
USA - John Dos Passos
Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes
The Unconsoled - Kazuo Ishiguro
Bleak House - Charles Dickens
Middlemarch - George Eliot
A la recherche du temps perdu - Marcel Proust
The Brothers Karamazov- Fyodor Dostoevsky

Uara

Part of the furniture
ooooh also read
Gone with the Wind-Margaret Mitchell
The Stand-Stephen King

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Try taking up a new hobby - anything from stamp collecting to a new sport - maybe try aquarobics or something like that?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Try and touch your bean with your chin, thats what I would do if I was a lady.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
you lost 70kg?!?! thats... like my entire bodyweight?!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I have tried drawing and I am envious of every fucker out there who has perspective and reproduce amazing landscapes, their state of mind etc via drawing.. not a talent I have. I can't write either sadly although I have amazing ideas.. I just can not get them out of my head onto paper.

Drawing is more about technique than talent, and technique is actually very simple to learn. There's a good book called Learn to Draw: Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain. that will teach you how. Its how I learnt to sketch simple stuff like this:

fs stupid gay forum software! STOP RUINING MY FLICKR LINKS!

1021470866_a3b12a8024.jpg

Yoni

Try and touch your bean with your chin, thats what I would do if I was a lady.

Great idea Trem.. and although I can bite my toenails (should I want to!) not sure your idea is possible but be sure Ill give it a go!!

Chilly

Balls of steel
you appear to be chickening out of learning dutch. So I'll say it again ;)

TdC

Yoni can already speak (some) Dutch. She's surprisingly fast I must say :)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
how about daily sex sessions with our very own Stallion a.k.a TdC

mind you, it might be similar to the options in the second post, but a little bit messier

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Learning to drive would be your best option really

Yoni

Aye JBP that I will. But on top of that and learning dutch I think bass guitar as 2010 I will do the Nijmegen walk if I have the time to train (which I hope I will).

Helme

Resident Freddy
Pft, bunch of over-ambitious suggestions here.

Get an MMO!

TdC

so learning Dutch, learning to drive, learning to play acoustic Bass and doing the Nijmegen walk is about enough do you think? o0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom