weeeee! :)

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
woohoo just preorded catacombs and im so excited i had to come here and tell everyone :) w00h000

lets hope i recieve it on friday and not tuesday, stupid bank holidays lol :)

I ordered it from play.com - first time buyer there - are they usually good with delivery dates etc?

w00t!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
play.com are usually really good, however with the debacle of a release by goa i dont think there is much chance of getting it this week, expect it maybe late next week.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Raven said:
play.com are usually really good, however with the debacle of a release by goa i dont think there is much chance of getting it this week, expect it maybe late next week.
Stop trolling Raven. I've already explained to you multiple times that Play will be shipping it as soon as they get stocks. Stocks are being sent to all retailers across Europe (including the UK) tomorrow.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Requiel said:
Stop trolling Raven. I've already explained to you multiple times that Play will be shipping it as soon as they get stocks. Stocks are being sent to all retailers across Europe (including the UK) tomorrow.

its not trolling, due to the bank holidays over the weekend (post isnt delivered on a bank holiday over the weekend, and very little work is done in the UK) even if its dispatched on thursday we wont get it until wednesday the following week, if its not dispatched on thursday we probably wont get it until the following thursday/friday, play.com seem to be the only place in the UK that are willing to follow the actual (or closest to) release date.

And the release is by all rights a debacle, you just need to see all the confusion from existing players over the release, and lets face it, we wont be seeing many new players as you just dont advertise at all.

anyway, i think people are just going to have to wait, shame.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
And the release is by all rights a debacle, you just need to see all the confusion from existing players over the release, and lets face it, we wont be seeing many new players as you just dont advertise at all.

I agree with Raven here - you do not advertise enough at all. I know a new firm now deals with this, so hopefully it'll change in the near future.

I ought to be able to open the pages of PC Gamer and PC Zone and see some awesome full page adverts. Let's hope we do! ;)

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
well my fingers are crossed for a quick delivery - hopefully thursday

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
heh.

seen an article about Cats in local (russian) game journal.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Raven said:
its not trolling, due to the bank holidays over the weekend (post isnt delivered on a bank holiday over the weekend, and very little work is done in the UK) even if its dispatched on thursday we wont get it until wednesday the following week, if its not dispatched on thursday we probably wont get it until the following thursday/friday, play.com seem to be the only place in the UK that are willing to follow the actual (or closest to) release date.

anyway, i think people are just going to have to wait, shame.
Why would they wait till Thursday to send orders out when they will be receving stocks tomorrow?

There is confusion over the release date because you and a handful of others on this board have created it. I have explained multiple times in multiple threads what is happening and why the listed release date is different to the actual release date. Most other people here seem to have understood my posts. You however continue to act as if I had never posted on the subject.

There is going to be a great deal of publicity surrounding the release - again a point I have made multiple times in threads I know you have read - Most of this publicity is going to peak at around the time of the actual release and at the time of the complete set release. Much of it has already started - magazine and TV advertising for example. More is to come.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
If you come to the planned Real Life meet Requiel you may be able to drum it into Raven physically. I dont want to watch though just incase its gets a bit luvvy duvvy :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom