Weeeee-hehhey!

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Did he really prefix his name with old. intentionally ?

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Xtro said:
Hmm I fancy chips with my fish tonight - pass us the one on your shoulder mate.

Ahh, but would only be a chip on my shoulder if i actually gave a fuck. I'm just sticking my oar in because I'm bored at work and the locals seem to rise cluelessly to the bait.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Xtro said:
Btw, in all seriousness, I remember you from daoc and you are a decent bloke, I'm bored too and only dredging :)

Yes General forum user in daoc shocka!111111

BAN XTRO!!

yaruar said:
seems like the crimes of spamming, insulting and mod baiting are encouraged in the general forums

Thats where you are wrong. You have not studied the CoC long enough.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well I'm glad that Freddie's isn't without it's Seel :)

Now he just needs to pay his tenner and get his title back.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Swift^ said:
Is it about achieving +13 wicker weaving?

Actuallywas going to post a linkage but..alas..the world of barry has left us.

Swing looow...sweet charriot...coming to ...

Ahem anyway! I got it stored on my computar! Yei! I can post it if you want. Or i can write a new one. Whichever people prefer. Still need to write Seeltrix(that took a while..takes....seems to take)

But, as we all know, 40k posts only mean one thing. CArrots are orange and it's a wonderful thing :D

EDITUS MAXIMUS:

Oh, to those who care. I'm no longer a DAoCeras they say, so telling me to piss off to the DAoC forums isn't necessary. Ofcourse most of you don't know me, but fear not my friends! For i shall once mroe ridicule these green pastures with my senseless bullshit(Love you too Sicko) and my strange hunger towards lesser knowledge. It's hard by the way, getting less knowledge. Anyone can learn b...let's save that for a thread shall we ;)

TedTheDog

Fred's & Barry's co-founder
I have written to old.Tohtori asking him to desist from intentionally annoying people. We dont mind a few wind ups, but when someones sole intent seems to be to annoy then I think its fair to warn and subsequently ban if they persist.

Yes, proactive moderation, my reallife job has changed my ways! ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
TedTheDog said:
I have written to old.Tohtori asking him to desist from intentionally annoying people. We dont mind a few wind ups, but when someones sole intent seems to be to annoy then I think its fair to warn and subsequently ban if they persist.

Yes, proactive moderation, my reallife job has changed my ways! ;)

Yes, i didn't quite get the message though. I wasn't trying to wind people up or annoy them, atleast i'd like a fair quote of my text so i know what i did...afterall i can't correct anything if i don't know.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
FW is a better place with Teh Seel here :)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Why do i not recognise this Seal blokey?

I'm sooooo confused, like!

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Toto used to post a lot in DAoC general and Off-Topic forums. If you didn't read those then you wouldn't recognise him. If you did then you would remember him.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Ch3tan said:
aRGRHRGRHGr how hard is it to remember that it is FH freddyshouse
Indeed!

And it's a shame now that Barryshouse has finally closed :(

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Seel, Hope your hibernation went well and your ready to astound us with outlandish tales once more.

And tis true, carrots are orange and that is a wonderful thing.

Later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom