[wed 25th may] open arti raid

C

chikara

Open arti raid starting in Volc haven on wednesday 25th may, 6pm UK (7pm CET), and will run for 3-4 hours.

Raid will start off with Eriny's Charm, Atlantis Tablet and Bracer of Zo' (if they are all up). After that we will begin to do requested artis that are posted on the forums, or in the BG on the night.

BG will initially be up on Screamkeen at about 5:45 UK time (6:45 CET).

Suggestions have to be things that are likely, or known, to be up ... eg something like GoV is considerably less likely to be up and not already camped :)

If this goes well, I'll probably run something like this on a weekly basis.

-== loot rules ==-

Lotto will be /random 100
You may only win 1 arti on the raid
You may only win 1 item other than an artifact, per artifact

You may only roll for an arti that you intend to use, or you intend to *give* to someone. This will be on an honour system ... but don't roll for an arti that you intend to sell or trade. This is to help as many people as possible.

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Can bring light eldritch.
Would love credit on scalers!
And yeah GOV/Cloudsong blah blah

odon

Fledgling Freddie
I should be able to make it back from work, put new gfx card in and be up and running for this.

Will bring FOP bard for duration of event, or a hero (shield specced), or a lev 49 druid (heal speced) or a ranger..

Will only bid for the Bracer of Zo' (for my bard), but will assist all I can in raid.

Bracer of Zo' FTW

nery

Loyal Freddie
sing me up

i will come with enchanter need PH or croc ring or CB or zephyr or cs

Daux

Fledgling Freddie
Dont Finish work till 8 but would be keep to come along for ML xp and some encounters once i finish, wouldnt mind a bash at golden spear if poss :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
if possible i would like to com whit my lvl 42 warden (41 nurt, 16 reg) and want crdit on some. tho i would like if u could do malice, need it on this char. if not ill come enyway

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
i will come with chanter as i need erinys and some other sstuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom