weaponskill

G

gunner440

anyone here know the weaponskill formula for armsmen? or mebe a link or something :x

i heard diff classes got different formulas for their classes

e.g. paladin armsman minstrel etc

thx

F

froler-mid

NEWbIEe1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
xDDDdddd

B

Belomar

I thought it was Gunnerr :kiss2: Damini, but is that a long time in the past? Wasn't he stalking her or something like that? ;)

J

Jiggs

gunnerr and sol sitting in a tree blah blah blah who gives a fu*k

F

Flimgoblin

if yer usin a slash 2h it'll be proportional to strength and 2h spec (but not base spec)

the actual formula I have no idea of though....

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

which is the reason i have spent hours looking at web pages and 83749238750943 billion forum threads from forums worldwide loooking for and still no answer o_O

someone has to know!1111

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

which is the reason i have spent hours looking at web pages and 83749238750943 billion forum threads from forums worldwide loooking for and still no answer o_O

someone has to know!1111

A

artemus

ill do some testing to see if i can work it out on thursday when i get back from uni

dont promise anything though....

P

Pin

Originally posted by gunZ-

someone has to know!1111

ffs, work it out yourself. these formulae are so bloody simple.

if you can't work it out for yourself, then take the following measurements:

1) strip naked, hold any 2h weapon you have and note stats, 2h skill and weaponskill (easiest to do with 2h slash or crush as they are only based on str, but it doesn't really matter).
2) get buffed (still naked) and note the numbers down again
3) put all your gear back on (presumably this has a lot of +2h skill on it) and note the numbers again.

That'll give you a nice approximation of the weaponskill formula for a level 50 2h armsman assuming it's a simple first-order polynomial (which, knowing this game, it will be) - then you can easily cross-check with a few other armsmen to make sure.

If you need a formula which takes into account character level aswell, then do step 1 above with someone of lower level (anywhere 20-40 should give a good enough number).

S

Silenzio

not full tested with +skill

but... every str point give me 3.5 more weapon skill

+ kill have diff variable... but im at work atm...

mmm well who care...

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Pin
ffs, work it out yourself. these formulae are so bloody simple.

if you can't work it out for yourself, then take the following measurements:

1) strip naked, hold any 2h weapon you have and note stats, 2h skill and weaponskill (easiest to do with 2h slash or crush as they are only based on str, but it doesn't really matter).
2) get buffed (still naked) and note the numbers down again
3) put all your gear back on (presumably this has a lot of +2h skill on it) and note the numbers again.

That'll give you a nice approximation of the weaponskill formula for a level 50 2h armsman assuming it's a simple first-order polynomial (which, knowing this game, it will be) - then you can easily cross-check with a few other armsmen to make sure.

If you need a formula which takes into account character level aswell, then do step 1 above with someone of lower level (anywhere 20-40 should give a good enough number).

Professor Pin? :D

S

samildanachh

ive always considered myself a bit of a master when it comes to maths :D
this clearly requires the use and skill of algebra to work out what effects weapon skill, and what the formula for is it.
P.S wtf cant my weapon skill go above 1405!!!! GRR-even if i increase dex!

P

Pin

Originally posted by samildanachh
ive always considered myself a bit of a master when it comes to maths :D
this clearly requires the use and skill of algebra to work out what effects weapon skill, and what the formula for is it.
P.S wtf cant my weapon skill go above 1405!!!! GRR-even if i increase dex!

this patch caps stats at 300 for the purposes of weaponskill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom