This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weaponprocs?

Discussion in 'Midgard' started by Zog, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Zog

Zog Fledgling Freddie

Does anyone have some advice on procs for savage? We hit quite a lot so 2*dot is probably not the thing.

Also - does anyone know how damage add proc stacks with skald and/or runie/shammy add? Sort of thinking about dam add on one hand.

Thanks in advance :)

2. Dracus

Dracus Fledgling Freddie

As savage is a grp char i would go with DD procs if the more exotic are outta ur reach (heal or LT) because of ur fast atk spd and many hits, as u say, DoTs are next to useless and DA cant really help imo. You just run a get 2 of those velly cheap DD procs and ur set ;)

/Dracus

3. Tir

Tir Fledgling Freddie

My savage has a selection of claws with a variety of procs, use the LT ones PvP usually, but when using the cold/heat proc combo they fire so often it produces some nice firework displays. :)

4. Elendar

Elendar One of Freddy's beloved

one dot is probably worth it, other than that a da or lifetap would be nice, but if you can't afford em get i'd agree with getting a dd i guess

5. Zog

Zog Fledgling Freddie

I can afford lifetap if I could only find one :) Guess I need to farm TG some...

Thanks for input, much appreciated!